What's new

21-12-2012

Media22

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
If you listne to what people say and take the mayan calendar, end of the world is planned for december 12, 2012.

What do you think about it guys and if it's become true, what would you do before that date?

I think this whole thing is fake. And there have been many times where people have predicted the end of the world, and it hasn't happened yet.

Yea ^ agreed. I remember December 31, 1999 when a bunch of people killed them selves because they thought the world was going to end.

Ya I'm with you and most other normal humans, it's not real.. People take it way to serious, this year is going to be crazy though because this one has been predicted for a really long time so you never know what will happen. But I think it's BS.. And anyone that kills them self for it is just flat out stupid.

The problem with this sort of thing is no one will know until the time comes. The "experts" say the world will end and an ancient civilisation said so but how does anyone know for sure. Over time stories change dramatically as people adapt it to their own understanding.

Papelbon Upset over Allstar Pick.

It would seem that Jonathan Papelbon is a tad bit upset over a rookie being add to the All-Star roster after only a months worth of playing.
I would have to agree with him on this there are plenty of veterans who have been playing years, or even Rookies playing since the start of the season who should be picked before this Rookie. How do you include a month old player he really has not proven himself.
Personally I think only 1 Rookie from each league should be included in the picking for the all-star roster. That is to say after all the votes are tallied for all the Rookies the two from each league that won the vote should be included in the roster. The rest should be veterans who have played years and earned their due right to be in the All-Star game.

Back