Should abortion be legal, or not?

• Illegal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illegal, but with exceptions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Skinnyfish_2

Here's a great quote I stole off a friend on Facebook. It conveys, pretty much, my opinion on abortion.

"Abortion should be illegal? I think thats ****ing stupid. 1. The people who get rapped and get pregnant from it, do you expect them to raise a child from someone who forcefully took advantage of them? Imagine how u would tell the child when there older on who there dad is, ouch. 2. Some people just shouldn't be parents, e.g. there living situation, money etc. 3. This is no one else's decision but the person holding the child."

What's you opinion on abortion? Do you think it should be up to the mother, or does the
father have an equal input? Should it be illegal, or legal?

Whether abortion should be legal or not is a matter of opinion.

But what isn't a matter of opinion is that the abortion issue will never be resolved. Both sides have legitimate arguements, and people from both sides will never come to an agreement on this.

I dont agree with abortions, I think young girls these days see this as an option and they dont take the responsibility they should. Protection isnt just a guys responsibility but the girls too. I do however think that it should have exceptions such as rape, abuse, incest etc

People do need to be more responsible. Relying on abortions isn't appropriate, especially when their's birth control these days.
Exactly, I've seen so many kids brought into this world because of "Accidents", one parent failing to use protection usually results in that. Or, someone gets drunk.

Back