What's new

Alien Footage Exposed by Russians

Moving to The Fringe...

a) Geocities isn't a legitimate news source.
b) Please read the forum FAQ regarding news postings. They require a specific format, as they also appear on our portal page.

:rotflmao:

Huh! That's duck broth is thick and yammy!

This opus contains everything - misspellings, wrong stylistic and wrong data.
It was so funny to read both of those translations - they are stylish and dubious.

At the first, this guy wrote that he is a member of Russian Space Academy for 22 years. Yeah, the organisation named Russian Space academy was created in 1990(may be in 1989), and it is not scientific organisation. There are exists many isntitutes like Russian Space Institute, or Russian CosmicBiology Institute - those scientific institutes are members of Russian Academy of Science. The Russian Space Academy is alternative organisation, which collects alot of peoples who declared themself as Academics. Yep, it was very popular at this time, because of the PERESTROYKA happen and decentralisation of power creates alot of Academies, like Russian Academy Of Alternative Medicine or Russian Academy of Agriculture or even Russian Acafemy of Space Science - the direct concurent of Russian Space Academy. Yeah ... Those guys knows how to do money, how to get goverment grants. :lol:

At the second, this guy made so many grammar and stylistic errors. But the most magnificient error is the location of alien spaceship crash. He is using an american(or french) name for russian sea. You should to agree, that if this guy is writing in russian for russian peoples, as it claimed in the begining of message, he should to use russian name for this sea. He wrote Kara Sea(mer de Kara) - I do not think that somebody in Russia knows this sea, because this sea named as Karskoye in Russia. I think that it is obvious that names Kara and Karskoye are very different. So ... what is conclusion? The conclusion is simple, this guy was migrated to America from Russia at the age 10-12 years, so he still can write Russian with grammar errors, but he does not know the geography. He just grabbed the map of Arctic seas and choosed the simplest one(why simplest, because all other arctic seas has quetly unprononsed names like Laptev Sea, Barentsev Sea, Vostok Sea). So, he wrote message to Russian Federation Citizens, about Kara sea - the sea which those people will never find on the maps :lol:

And the last thing I would like to point is :

This is the website that the Russian scientist put up containing a letter in Russian handwriting and short clip of purported alien footage. This site was shut down after about 2 days.

I am not so English man, but I want to say - this wasn't written by the native English speaking man. Look at those put up and letter in handwriting ... i think that the author of this page is da kool hacker from russia :lol:

The video clip and the picture look like something from a sci-fi movie.

Getting data from a "microchip-like" device from an alien spacecraft would most certainly be impossible. It's like in Star Trek when they access computers of unknown origin with ease, using even the same keystrokes as on their own.

An alien computer could work completely differently, not even using 1s and 0es (like, using analog logic, or multistate bits, or something even more different than our own technology), or it could be based on chemical or optical computing in various forms. Like, a (fictional) optical-chemical-radioactive-hybrid computer could work by receiving light impulses of recognizable wavelength patterns (color mixes) that cause chemicals to change state which causes neutrons to be emitted the impact of which in other substances create light of a different color mix which is then propagated to another location within the computer, and so on. This would be far different than our own computers. Many scientists would not even know what to look for or what purpose such a device would serve, since it would be recognized as radioactive but not as a computer.

Lobo

You have an interesting theory going but I have
some questions. Maybe you can help me understand because i'm a
little confused about what you're trying to say.

First, regarding the translations - my understanding is that the
first translation Matchen provided came from a website (he
provides the link). This checks out. It looks like one of the
members of this site attempted a translation. Granted, it's not a
very good translation! Matchen states that there is no such thing
as "Russian Cosmic Academy" and that the correct translation would
be "Russian Space Agency." Not Academy but Agency. Well, I googled
Russian Space AGENCY and it is in fact a legit scientific agency
working most notably with the MIR Space Station. Here's the link:

http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/rsa/rsa.html

Second, I went back to the site to look for the "mer de Kara"
words that you speak of in the original Russian letter and I can't
find it anywhere in the writing. Can you help?

Third, I googled Kara sea and it is in the encyclopedia as well as
other places all over the Internet. Do people in Russia have the
Internet? I'm assuming so, and if they have it, then it is not
hard to find it on a map. A two year old could find it with the
Internet.:)

immortalem said:
Matchen states that there is no such thing
as "Russian Cosmic Academy" and that the correct translation would
be "Russian Space Agency."
I do not know who is Matchen, but there is written Russian Space Academy ("??????? ??????????? ????????"). The Russian Space Agency looks slightly different : "???????? ???????????? ?????????". I just wrote about the thing I read (see attach 1).

Not Academy but Agency. Well, I googled
Russian Space AGENCY and it is in fact a legit scientific agency
working most notably with the MIR Space Station. Here's the link:

http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/rsa/rsa.html

There are no such organisation like Russian Space Agency. This is just an english adaptation. You see, the real name of this organisation is RosAviaKosmos("?????????????"), this organisation has the same functionality as NASA, that's why it named as Russian Space Agency in USA only. This is the same reason why FBI is named as American Gestapo in Russia.
You can find the oficial site of RosAviaKosmos there ... it is always under construction :lol:

Second, I went back to the site to look for the "mer de Kara"
words that you speak of in the original Russian letter and I can't
find it anywhere in the writing. Can you help?

He-he! I wrote Mer de Kara, to show that this name is the same for english and french languages. It is different for german, or norvegian, for example.
The original text contains "? ???? ????" that is exactly means the english notation of this sea(see attach 2). But the russian name for this see will looks like "? ??????? ????". Can you see the difference?

Third, I googled Kara sea and it is in the encyclopedia as well as
other places all over the Internet. Do people in Russia have the
Internet? I'm assuming so, and if they have it, then it is not
hard to find it on a map. A two year old could find it with the
Internet.:)

You man, you can google the word Moon, and you will find everything about Moon, but nobody know the Moon in Russia, because it is just a Luna.

Attachments

• M1.JPG
    M1.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 52
  • M2.JPG
    M2.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 51
Lobo,

Thanks for the explanation. The thing is, it's your word against Matchen's and I don't know either of you. The only thing I can think of is that although he addressed his letter to the people of Russia, he knew that the whole world would probably get a hold of it and so he adapted the language slightly.

immortalem said:
...only thing I can think of is that although he addressed his letter to the people of Russia, he knew that the whole world would probably get a hold of it and so he adapted the language slightly.

You WIN!

Ok, to me, it looks like a bunch of rotting persian rugs in a mud hut, and belive me ive seen that before...Maybe its just me...

May be not? Do You know that You are 10000th in line?

lobo said:
May be not? Do You know that You are 10000th in line?

Well hell, im gonna be standing in line for a while then... *snaps finger* Oh well, I still say it looks like a bunch of rotting carpets... :p

I don't think this is real the picture looks to good to be caught on like
an Alien planet...

I thought maybe this case was going to disappear but then I read that a t.v. program was getting ready to cover the incident. Maybe there is something more to it afterall?

Back