What's new

Amazing Race 17!!!!!

Someone in my neighborhood did an Amazing Race party for their kid. They had to run around the neighborhood and get clues. Kind of like a scavenger hunt. It would be a fun party.

never watched it :hides:

I'm still reeling from last season's with the cowboy brothers losing to the gay brothers :pout:

Yeah. I love this show.

I keep encouraging my DH to sign up with his BF. They are total nuts so would probably get picked!

It is fun, We did it with a church youth group--and had a blast. We also did it with the adults at our church--all sorts of clues--starting different times--and all ending in the same place--was a lot of fun.
I always joked for The Amazing Race--I would be great at doing all their crazy stunts--but if you counted on me for directions--we would lose! I would get you lost for sure!!

Loved the dark haired cowboy brother. So cute and nice.

I can't wait!

I loved the cowboys, but my favorite team of all time is the hippies.

I love the show.

Just reading bios of the new teams has already turned me off several of them, narrows down who I'll be rooting for.:giggles:

Love the Amazing Race! I like seeing the different countries they go to.

I love the show. I was not rooting for the cowboys but would have preferred them to win over the other brothers. Those lesbians were some rude sore **** losers.

I love the show. I was not rooting for the cowboys but would have preferred them to win over the other brothers. Those lesbians were some rude sore **** losers.

Yeah they were! The cowboys were SWEET.... I wanted them to win.. :(

Back