What's new

Any Civilization fans?

Thanoz

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I am a big fan of Sid Meier's Civilization game series. I have been playing this game since the first release when i was like >1 meter tall:D
I really like this turn-based gameplay and all this depth the game has in civilization development.
On the other hand, some of you may find it too boring compared to RTS games.. :coffee:

I first got interested in Civilization when I seen Baba Yetu as the theme song for Civilization IV. I since have gotten Civilization V, and it is amazing. I always love laying siege to an empire. :)

Giorgios said:
I first got interested in Civilization when I seen Baba Yetu as the theme song for Civilization IV. I since have gotten Civilization V, and it is amazing. I always love laying siege to an empire. :)

You went "Gaga" then?

I started playing Civ3 a bunch of years ago. Some months ago I finally remembered what the name of the game was, and bought Civ5. The game is just spectacular, and I've spent many hours in front of my computer playing it. I also got the Civ5 tech tree hanging on my bedroom wall.

sXyld.png

I started playing with Civ 1, then played each one as they got released. Loved from the very first onwards, however I never got Civ V because I moved from playing PC Games to Xbox 360 a couple of years ago.

TBH; TBH here, its really amazing for me; it rocks too!

I use to enjoy the first couple of game. I do not like the series anymore.

Back