What's new

Any food you eat daily every day?

G

I was just eating my lunch from A&W as usual and thought I'd ask. Does anyone eat the same thing every day at all? For instance, every day for lunch I get A&W. The reasons are, I love the food, its literally down the street 5 minutes total there and back, and its cheap. I work from home, so Im extremely lazy abuot making food. Especially for lunch. So I just go there every day and get carry out. Alot of people think its weird.

Anyone else do anything like this?

not really .. i eat pizza a lot though ..

I usually have soup and salad somewhere in my daily meals.

--|BRiT|

I think the only thing I have on a daily basis is coffee..usually two cups when I first wake up.

Oh yeah... I have water daily, along with a can of diet-cherry-coke with lunch. I usually have a glass of OJ before heading off to work.

--|BRiT|

I don't think there's any I eat every day.

Moving to food and whatever...

Not every day, but I very often get 2 slices of pizza and a coke. Since there is a place in Harvard sq. that has 2 slices and a beverage for $3.75. Which is way cheaper than anywhere else I could eat lunch. Plus, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck recomend it, so it's got that going for it. Although the pizza is thin and crappy like all Boston pizza.

oh, beverages are included .. i drink coke daily, and water.

Since beverages are included...
GOTTA have my Gevalia in the morning!! :)

I am a bachelor I hardly cook; everyday starts with coffee and bagel with cream cheese.

Originally posted by Jewels
Since beverages are included...
GOTTA have my Gevalia in the morning!! :)

just got my shipment of this stuff yesterday: amaretto, irish creme, kenya and a sample of the morning blend.

it is, by far, the best coffee i've ever tasted :)

i'm pretty satisfied with folgers... or even denny's coffee! yum

Originally posted by BRiT

:confused: WTF is Gevalia?

--|BRiT|

Gevalia is coffee. :)
If anybody is interested, they have several very great deals when you try it. I got a 10 cup coffee maker and (2) 1/2 lb. bags of coffee (you choose the flavor) for $10 shipped. All you have to do is cancel the membership as soon as your stuff arrives. The coffee is great though, I do not think that I will cancel.

The amaretto is excellent!! :)

Gevalia Trial Offers -

Thermal Carafe Coffeemaker Code# 112714
or Polar Fleece Jacket and Travel Mug Code# 139725
or Free Weekend Travel Bag Code# 121863
or Free Coffeemaker & Mugs (choice of colors) Code# 153585
or Free Spa Bathrobe and Mugs Code# 138230

http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=264993

Originally posted by SwissSmiss
i'm pretty satisfied with folgers... or even denny's coffee! yum

the folgers french roast is excellent :)

Hehehe, this made me think of a something I was reading today... The author was talking about some guy who went to this restaurant called the 21 Club for lunch and dinner, every single day...and so his nickname was 42 ;)

Originally posted by SwissSmiss
crackers

Aaaah! That's strange. I eat crackers just about everyday too. :)

We're cracker lovers!

uhh... wait, no... I mean we're cracker eaters.

NO! WAIT! I mean we like to eat crackers!

*runs from room in mental frenzy*

Back