What's new

Any ideas where to find a round rug??

lavendergirl

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I am looking for an 7ft or 8ft round rug for my kitchen table. I guess a square one would work too. I have looked in several stores including home goods. Any ideas where else to look???

You could have carpet bound (is that the right word?)

I love ikea but they only have a few round carpets

OMG Tazz, you are awesome. I was getting ready to pay over $200 for a rug I could only see online and that is without thinking about how to explain it to DH!!!. Having a 2yr and a 4 yr old, I would rather not spend that much money as most of you know how messy those little people can be...... I already called a store and they are holding it for me.....
Tazzy you are awesome!!! Thank you, thank you thank you...
BTW this is the one they are holding for me.

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay...gId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1

Saweeeet!

Like the brown too!!! I got cats and they puke on everything, so I understand not spending a lot on a rug.

Thank you everyone else for your great suggestions. Got to go get ready to go pick it up.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Both and sell one on CL for $30 and get a free rug. :lol:

Both and sell one on CL for $30 and get a free rug. :lol:

I ordered both, use a 10% coupon, so less than $30 for both.
Also ordered the chocolate one for $24.99 as I couldn't decided which I like. I think going to give one to a friend as house warming gift.

Yeah I ordered the scroll rug and a smartkey lock that was on clearance too. Both for $43 with the $10 off $50 coupon

Yay!!! Got my chocolate one. It was $49.99 online today, but a nice girl who was working there asked me if I needed help. When she saw what I was getting (I already had the rug on hold) she asked me to way a few minutes as the rug was on her report to be marked down again. So I paid $24.99.

Back