What's new

Any razor deals?

Lotsacoups

I have ongoing problems with my PMS
PF Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember a time when every company was giving away free razors and the deals were plentiful. Now my stock is not low-it's OUT. Any deals out there? I can't believe we went in the basement and can only find the nasty use once and throw away ones. It hurts to pay even a dollar when we kept getting them for free.

I have been rolling the Venus $5 GC deals from Target. They end up around $4 each after coupons & GC, then I sell some of them ($5 at my garage sale just yesterday) to recoup my OOP for the ones I keep/use.

I am going to do this tomorrow:

Target has a $5 gc wyb 2 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razors at $9.79, there is a BOGO Gillette Male Disposable Razor, buy one get one Male Disposable Razor FREE (up to $11.99, excludes travel/trial) in this weekend's P&G.

9.79 x 2 = 19.58 - 9.79 for the q = 9.79 oop get back 5 GC = 4.79 for 2 or $2.40 each.

Spendy for razors I know, but its the only thing I've seen so far for the BOGO coupon and we really need razors too.

Here are a couple different scenarios

Venus Razors are 8.99 get $5 GC WYB 2 ending today

Buy 2 x 8.99 = $17.98
Use 2 x $2/1 from 5/13 PG = $13.98
Get $5 GC back for net $4.49 each

Send in for this rebate https://www.facebook.com/PGUnitedWeBeautify/app_320145828023580 (must buy products by 6/5!) $10 back on $50 by prepaid visa card.

I usually buy these in sets of 4 and put 2 of them aside to sell. These sell WAY better in garage sale for me than online.

Can do the same Venus deal tomorrow but the razors will be 9.79 tomorrow instead of 8.99.

And Joy the Gillette coupon should not work on the Manual Razors, it is for the disposable razors (Mach, Sensor) that come in the multipack bags.

And Joy the proglide coupon should not work on the Manual Razors, it is for the disposable razors (Mach, Sensor) that come in the multipack bags.

:dunce: Hu? (Bearing in mind I have not seen the actual insert coupon yet still in my jammies! :giggles:)

Are you saying the coupon is for the bags of razors and not individual disposable razors like the Gillette Fusion?

:dunce: Hu? (Bearing in mind I have not seen the actual insert coupon yet still in my jammies! :giggles:)

Are you saying the coupon is for the bags of razors and not individual disposable razors like the Gillette Fusion?

Yes the coupon is for the bags of razors.

There is a Venus coupon of the same type in the new P&G. It is for BOGO disposable razor packs up to $14.99.

The coupon says: "Gillette Male Disposable Razor, buy one get one Male Disposable Razor FREE (up to $11.99, excludes travel/trial)"

The Proglides are not a disposable razor.

But FYI their Mach and Sensor disposables are good quality and last more than one shave, so if you have $5 GC to roll or don't mind paying a bit for them, the male Gillette disposable razors are not a bad option if you are totally out of stuff.

Buy 2 x Gillette Custom 3 @ $7.79 each
Buy 2 x Gillette Mach 3 @ $10.49 each
Use: 2 x $3 off 1 Gillette disposable coupons (P&G 8/26) + 2 x buy gillette razor get Mach 3 free coupons (P&G 8/26) - autodeducts $11.99
Use 25% off coupon = - $2.56 overage (must purchase other items to eat into overage)
Get: $10 ECB = $12.56 MM (from SD)

I have done this deal a couple times this week except my %/off coupon was for 20% and the prices might vary by store.

This deal could also be done w/the B1G1 venus coupon and then submit for the current reabte : http://www.getgivesave.com/PGMYGIVE/GiveEducationMobile/rebate.pdf

Next week there is this deal at wags:
Buy 2 ProGlide razor or cartridge products get $10 RR
Gillette Fusion Proglide manual or power razor - $9.99
Cartridges (4 ct) - $18.99
Proglide Styler - $19.99

Buy 2 Fusion razors, use the wyb 1 razor system get $5/1 off another, and the $4/1 from the (8/12 RP ???), that would be $.99 for 2 + tax.

I have not shopped CVS in a while. Is the 20% off coupon something you got in an email or a scanner coupon?? TIA

The percent off coupons have probably either been e-mailed or printed at the bottom of your receipt - they haven't been printing at the red box as far as I know.

Thanks Charlie and Joan. You guys handled it all. Yes to emails and cvs! Happy hunting.

Back