What's new

Anyone order from Angel Food Ministries?

nl1720

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I went berzerk and ordered ALOT of their packages to pick up later this month for $206. By my calculations, we'll be set for food for an entire month.

Signature Box $30.00
6.4 lb. Premium Seafood Variety Box $35.00
Special 1 - 6.5 lb. Assorted Meat Grill Box $23.00
Special 2 - 4 lb. Steak Box $22.00
Special 3 - 12 ct. Gourmet Flavored Chicken Breast Box $19.00
Special 4 - 4 for 4 Family Meals $35.00
Special 5 - Premium Fresh Fruit and Veggie Box $22.00
Special 6 - Bit O' Blessing $21.00

https://www.angelfoodministries.com/menus/menu_2010-05_en.asp

WOW $206 in one trip???!!!! :giggles:

I have looked into thier senior packages for hubby's grandma but never ordered.....

I updated my post.

LOL Mommy2912, yep, it isn't Jewel is it!

Dude have yu ever had those PB&J bars..... ADDICTIVE!!

I updated my post.

LOL Mommy2912, yep, it isn't Jewel is it!

Makes you wanna burst into tears when you have to pay "real money" for groceries doesn't it......LOL

You will have to let us know how you like it so I can use it as leverage to make sure grandma is eating good :)

Never heard of this place. Details anyone ? Thnx

It's www.angelfoodministries.com. Use the code ZOOMFEEDBACK to get 10% off. I forget when it expires, but I think it's at the end of this month. There is a convenience charge for ordering online, but the coupon code more than makes up for it. You can also order at your local host site.

We get the signature box almost every month. We keep the meats and vegetables and give all the unhealthy stuff to my brother since we're on The South Beach Diet. I think the food is decent.

It's www.angelfoodministries.com. Use the code ZOOMFEEDBACK to get 10% off. I forget when it expires, but I think it's at the end of this month. There is a convenience charge for ordering online, but the coupon code more than makes up for it. You can also order at your local host site.

We get the signature box almost every month. We keep the meats and vegetables and give all the unhealthy stuff to my brother since we're on The South Beach Diet. I think the food is decent.

Nice!!!!!! I might just go order it with Q code LOL

Is it just me or do the kids fruit after school thing a bit pricey??

I was thinking the same thing.

On a side note, I use to order from them a few years ago. Before I got into couponing. We liked them but our host site was always so packed that it took half the day to pick up our stuff. It was hours of waiting in line. I honestly completely forgot all about them. I will have to check into it again.

We got this a few times in my pre-coupon days. Usually it's all overpriced except for the $30 "signature box." If you're not a couponer (or if you are but don't have good stores), the $30 box could be a good deal. But the meat and fruit "specials" are usually pretty overpriced, IMO.

Yeah, we only get the signature box. The specials usually look good, but never seem to be a very good deal.

We bought the signature box a few times when there were more items included & the cost was only $25 (about two or three years ago). Even then it wasn't such a great deal and the quality seems to have deteriorated along with the number of items.

We also tried the Senior meals back when they included milk & bread. The portions are really good sized and they're fairly tasty with one caveat - they put red and/or green peppers in practically everything except the desserts. They're definitely worth the price if you need frozen meals, have a strong affection for peppers, AND don't have frequent high value rolling CATS for super cheap Healthy Choice/Marie Callendar meals. :lol:

A neighbor of mine buys the signature box practically every month because her church is a sponsor and she feels guilty if she doesn't buy something but feeds most of it to her animals. Her family hates the meat (excess fat & gristle) and the frozen veggies aren't much better. The last few bags of green beans were ALL end pieces and the corn has had lots of hulls. Mighty expensive chicken feed & hog slop, if you ask me! It may be a decent value along the east coast, S Cal & high priced cities, like Manhattan, but pricing the contents each month locally without coupons has consistently shown you can get better quality of the same products for less money!

The other packages are just too noticeably overpriced for our area so no one I know has ever bothered trying them.

We bought the signature box a few times when there were more items included & the cost was only $25 (about two or three years ago). Even then it wasn't such a great deal and the quality seems to have deteriorated along with the number of items.

We also tried the Senior meals back when they included milk & bread. The portions are really good sized and they're fairly tasty with one caveat - they put red and/or green peppers in practically everything except the desserts. They're definitely worth the price if you need frozen meals, have a strong affection for peppers, AND don't have frequent high value rolling CATS for super cheap Healthy Choice/Marie Callendar meals. :lol:

A neighbor of mine buys the signature box practically every month because her church is a sponsor and she feels guilty if she doesn't buy something but feeds most of it to her animals. Her family hates the meat (excess fat & gristle) and the frozen veggies aren't much better. The last few bags of green beans were ALL end pieces and the corn has had lots of hulls. Mighty expensive chicken feed & hog slop, if you ask me! It may be a decent value along the east coast, S Cal & high priced cities, like Manhattan, but pricing the contents each month locally without coupons has consistently shown you can get better quality of the same products for less money!

The other packages are just too noticeably overpriced for our area so no one I know has ever bothered trying them.

:lol:

the senior building my Mom lives in offers delivery for free--so she orders from them and has been very happy. She loves that she has some frozen meals to cook for those days she doesn't feel like making her own food.
I never bought because I have been spoiled with all the cat deals the prices seemed to high--but for my Mom who doesn't drive and takes Pace everywhere--it is a good deal--it comes right to her doorstepl

i think the peeps here where i live who run it are complete FRUITCAKES and have never ordered from them.

Back