What's new

anyone play myst games?

GINA

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
i got the new myst game about a month ago (uru), it's kinda tough, but a great story so far. is anyone else interested in these games? i've played all of them so far :) i love em

Myst is great thing :beer:

Only two problems : it takes too much time and it is impossible to play it for second time. However ... it is just my opinion. :nod:
I have only MYST-I, i know that there exists II & III ... probably I should to get it ...

I starting playing Myst (the first one) and it was a bore. I just couldn't get into it. It felt like the whole game was a chore...DO this DO that and turn this n that---it just seems like too much work. Am I missing something?

I LOVEd Myst, Riven and Exile. I don't like the newest one though, it doesn't have the flair with it's 3d graphics. Sad.

loooooooooong time ago i played the original, and i cheated to win, and that was the end of that :ut-oh:

I thought Myst might be a good game for me but I got soooo bored doing pointless things and nothing really seems to point me to the right direction. Basically click everything until I got something right. I hate myst! h-a-t-e.. Especially that new one (uru?) cos I had to do a whole lot of reading of teeny tiny scribbles.. oh and more pointless fiddling.

yeah there is a lot of reading, but i usually get into it for a few hours then gotta stop

Back