What's new

Anyone that can help?

Realitytvaddict

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hello members,

I am currently job hunting as I wait for my forum and other businesses to take off. If anyone has or knows of something hiring I would appreciate it if you send them my way. I have a master in Education but I am trying to get out of the educational field and move more towards my passion for web design/development and media. I am currently located in Nashville but would like to relocate to almost any big city. Any help would be great.

Hello members,

I am currently job hunting as I wait for my forum and other businesses to take off. If anyone has or knows of something hiring I would appreciate it if you send them my way. I have a master in Education but I am trying to get out of the educational field and move more towards my passion for web design/development and media. I am currently located in Nashville but would like to relocate to almost any big city. Any help would be great.
Have you looked on Digitalpoint or Freelancer.com to see if anyone is hiring a web designer?:thumbsup:

You can try oDesk since many employers go to it when hiring for potential employees. Just make sure that you make your online resume good or no one will bother to even look at your profile.

Is there anyone else that knows of anything full time that I can do? I need some help finding a job because I do not have a ton of experience in the technology field so employers will not give me a chance. If anyone knows of anyone who is hiring please help me out you will be repaid with as many posts on as many forums as you can make.

Have you tried entering something like "full time jobs nashville" in Google? There's a lot of online sites with job offers, Google gave me 38 million search results.

In the past decade or so, I found every job that I had online. It might take some time and patience to e-mail a lot of potential employers, but the outcome might be worth it.

If your field is education and you need work real quick, you should try finding a job in your field ... once you're employed again, you can work on your skills for web design/development etc. or safely look for a job in that field.

Back