What's new

Are the Heat the hottest and fittest team in the NBA right now?

jonigjermani

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Would you consider the Heat being on fire right now, 7 in a row I believe, some of them back to back and away. I think so!

Yes at the moment definitely. Bosh, LeBron and Wade are all performing at elite levels. But they were like this last season , their biggest challenges will come in the play offs. I'd love to see a Heat OKC series.

Yes at the moment definitely. Bosh, LeBron and Wade are all performing at elite levels. But they were like this last season , their biggest challenges will come in the play offs. I'd love to see a Heat OKC series.

As strong as the Heat are, I'm not sure if they can take OKC in a straight seven series. Honestly, Durant and Westbrook the most versatility that I've ever seen in a duo since the mid 90's Malone and Stockton.

I'll disagree though. I think the Heat could take out OKC. I've never been very convinced about Westbrook. He is playing like a boss this year though and he seems more controlled than ever. Still, assuming LeBron doesn't get stage fright again, I still think OKC is too green to take them out in a 7-game series.

They are an amazing team, a lot of great players. I don't think you can call such a streak a heater in this case.
I firmly believe they will take the tittle this year too.

As of now the Heat are on a roll but like a few have already said, their true test is going to be in the playoffs because last season played out just as this one is so its going to be really interesting to see how things turnout. I think the Heat will take it though.

Oh yes, a OKC vs MIA finals would make me more happier than anything. The two top duos going at it for the gold (LeBron/D.Wade vs Durrant/Westbrook). It doesn't get any better than that in my opinion.

Umm the Spurs have won 10 in a row.. I'm going to have to go with them.

They lost last night to the Blazers by like 40 points so I think that's a negative, haha.

I could be wrong though. ;)

Ahh well before last night it was 10 in a row.. Didn't realize they played last night

Ahh well before last night it was 10 in a row.. Didn't realize they played last night

Haha, its all good though. 10 straight is something to talk about. I'm just glad to see the Spurs playing good basketball again especially due to the fact that they aren't a young team like the Bulls or Thunder.

Haha, its all good though. 10 straight is something to talk about. I'm just glad to see the Spurs playing good basketball again especially due to the fact that they aren't a young team like the Bulls or Thunder.

Ya and they get no pub for it.. the national media never likes to talk about San Antonio it seems

The Miami Heat do have the best score in the league right now, but for some reason I don't feel that correlates to them being the fittest and hottest team still.

They're not the hottest just yet, the Spurs still have the longest current game winning streak.

OKC has been killing it lately and I would definitely love to see a Heat/OKC series.

I would say Miami was rolling over really good even last season. Okc is doing a great job this season. I see MIAMI and OKC as the hottest team going to post season.

Even the NBA columnists think so. I just read an article at nba.com which was giving a a mid season review on the best team, mvp and so on and so forth.
I would like them to win, to prove that they can do it and the big three is not just a bubble

The heat has an incredible line up but it seems like they're letting themselves get over their heads.

The heat has an incredible line up but it seems like they're letting themselves get over their heads.

Maybe they are, and they are having some fun in the mean time. People love watching them play. Just check their highlight views over at youtube or nba.com.
In the end it is all about the show and the viewer rate!!

Back