What's new

Are you DTF?

zukichucha

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I was watching Jersey Shore today and they were in a club and a random girl told one of the guys that her and her friends were DTF girls. I didn't know what the heck DTF was so I looked it up online. I was shocked! You know you are going to be on tv and you tell the world you a promiscuous? Are you serious?? It made me so mad that afterwards they called a cab for the "DTF" girls as soon as they were done. Well what did you expect girls? No matter how much you blow his mind you are a dime a dozen!

It's just how America is now a days. People aren't as worried about image or their self respect.

That whole show is scripted. Also there are skanks all over nowadays. Not really suprised if it was real.

Am I DTF? It depends, if it's a girl I really like to bang and if it's safe, why not. You miss 100% of shots you don't take.

Am I DTF? It depends, if it's a girl I really like to bang and if it's safe, why not. You miss 100% of shots you don't take.

Also I am DTF, not with guys though. Only attractive girls haha and

It's just how America is now a days. People aren't as worried about image or their self respect.

No, it is not how America is, it is how some people choose to act.

Don't make broad generalizations like that, it is insulting to you and everyone else.

No, it is not how America is, it is how some people choose to act.

Don't make broad generalizations like that, it is insulting to you and everyone else.

haha why are you so angry about that? Its just the internet lol

I was watching Jersey Shore today and they were in a club and a random girl told one of the guys that her and her friends were DTF girls. I didn't know what the heck DTF was so I looked it up online. I was shocked! You know you are going to be on tv and you tell the world you a promiscuous? Are you serious?? It made me so mad that afterwards they called a cab for the "DTF" girls as soon as they were done. Well what did you expect girls? No matter how much you blow his mind you are a dime a dozen!

Whats wrong with calling a cab for girls after there done? It's a proper scene. They knew what was good when they picked them up at the club.

I'm DTF sexy girls any day of the week, as long as they don't plan on chillin afterwards, unless they're super cute.

Also, if something like this is offensive to you, why are you watching Jersey Shore? :confused:

Also, if something like this is offensive to you, why are you watching Jersey Shore? :confused:

Yep, the show is fake and scripted. There's proof online. There are pictures showing socks on in one picture and then socks off in the next picture during the Snookie Angelina fight.

Why is it offensive? He asked a question. If you cant handle that come at me bro

Why is it offensive? He asked a question. If you cant handle that come at me bro

attachment.php

Attachments

• come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg
    come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 19
I hate all these type of shows, we have several UK versions now including Geordie Shore. It baffles me why people want to behave like this let alone watch other people doing it!!

Back