What's new

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
Announcing the innaugural season of the Official Alien Soup Fantasy Football League!!!

The season kicks off soon, so be ready! The more, the merrier. No previous fantasy league experience is necessary.

It's free, it's fun, and it's an opportunity to show your superiority over other Soup-ers!

If you're interested in joining, please email me at Diesel_Dan@aliensoup.com.

----------------------------
On an long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero.

Count me in. Come on everyone it will be fun.

uh yeah . . .

Hey DD, Prox,
You know I'm in!
cool.gif

" I'll take 'the-rapist' for $200, Alex "

I've never done Fantasy Football, but I'll play.
supergrin.gif

Hey DD how is the list looking? Will we have enough to start a league?

uh yeah . . .

^^^Bumping this thread up.
To try to make this beneficial to both the league and to the BBS, I've decided to make this league exclusive to Alien Soup members. If you have a friend that wants in, they'll need to join Alien Soup, then they'll be welcomed into the league.
Hopefully, this will generate some new members for the board...

JHowse> I've only done fantasy leagues once before. If you know anything about football, you should be fine. Even if you don't, this is a good opportunity to learn.

Email me so I can send you the details.

spidergoolash, liltaz, mth> Where are you guys in this? We want everyone!

okay, okay, i'm in; however clueless i may be when it comes to sports ...
smile.gif

"it's easier to stay out than get out"

spider> Just email me from the address you want me to communicate with you, and I'll send you all of the signup info.

It'll be fun!
smile.gif

i just e-mailed you at diesel central
lol.gif

I know NOTHING about football and I'm not really into it either...sorry, guys, but count me out. Football just isn't my thing.

"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."

- Woodrow Wilson

Booo!

Hey, where's moonsee, CaptKirk, Finity and eminem in all of this?

Seriously, once everyone signs up and sets up their teams, we have, so far, myself, Al, Prox, JHowse, and spidergoolash in this bad boy *hint to all but Al - Set up your teams*

Let's go guys!

well if i wasn't so busy looking for webundies codes for boone i may have set up my teams already
lol.gif

btw, the search has, thus far, been fruitless ...

tomorrow a.m. i promise
smile.gif

thannks spider you are the bestest!
smile.gif
DD before I commit myself how is this league going to work? I apologize in advance if this is a moronic question.

Please welcome the Santa Cruz Extraterrestrial's to the first anual Alien Soup Fantasy Football League. I finaly got the time to get my team togeather. Come on lets have some fun. I am sure that there are more of you out there that would be interested.

uh yeah . . .

Boone> Email me and I'll answer any questions you have, plus provide you with all of the info to join in if you want.

It's completely free, so you don't really have anything to lose. The only things I ask is:
1) No quitters. I don't want people signing up and drafting players only to drop out after week 3, preventing other people in the league from acquiring or trading for those players that were taken by the person that dropped out. If someone were to quit, it would screw up the entire league.
2) Only Alien Soup members are allowed to join. If a friend wants to join the league, they must register at Alien Soup first. This is because Alien was nice enough to lend the site name to the league, and we're using his site as a platform for this.

webundies is cheap enough as is...don't need codes...and packages arrive pretty quickly.
supergrin.gif

"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."

- Woodrow Wilson

My god! I forgot to extend an invite to possum37.
poss, come join us!
smile.gif

Everyone else> We're still looking for a few more teams. Please join in.

Trying to do it, but this thing is erroring all over the place. Gotta love it when the server is down.
frown.gif

Ok. I've got it. I have no clue what I am doing, but I have my draft card and the default list of players.
lol.gif
This will be fun, even if I get my butt stomped. I just need to figure out this draft ranking sheet.

Everyone welcome the Melbourne Drakks. How is that for an alien name?
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back