Bad **** School Bus - DRAGRACING-

BV-rick

BV Administrator
PF Member
Reaction score
BAD **** COOL BUS - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
OH...MY....GOSH!!!!
I have neve seen a bus do a wheelie for that long. If you look at the sign near the end of the video, this bus was also doing 122MPH.
Hang on kids, we'll get ya to school on time!

What the hell was that?
That was really impressive, I have never seen a bus doing a wheelie like that!! Just amazing.
I would like to go to school by this bus, I would never be late!

this video makes me wanna go to the track. It always makes me wanna ride a school bus for some reason.I always wondered what a wheelie from a bus would look like. It's better than I ever imagined.

HOLY S*! Now that is a bus! I have seen all types of wheelies in my life but none even come close to this. Must be a real sight to see when seen up close.

OH...MY....GOSH!!!!
I have neve seen a bus do a wheelie for that long. If you look at the sign near the end of the video, this bus was also doing 122MPH.
Hang on kids, we'll get ya to school on time!

I do not think that was the MPH, I think that was the time 12.2 seconds. The MPH I think was 108. Not sure because the video is fuzzy. But most small tracks have your time up top and MPH on the bottom.

That was crazy cool! lol - I love it when they use an unconventional vehicle on the racetrack.

I do not think that was the MPH, I think that was the time 12.2 seconds. The MPH I think was 108. Not sure because the video is fuzzy. But most small tracks have your time up top and MPH on the bottom.

Yes, I also think that's the time. It's a little bit unlikely a bus can reach 122 MPH...

Haha woah! That thing is a beast! That wheelie was pretty insane especially for a long and heavy vehicle. Even though it may have been stripped out, it still would be quite heavy.

I bet that takes some serious power haha, I wouldn't mind daily driving a school bus with that kind of hp.

Wow this is a beast. If it had been in a "Speed" movie they wouldn't have to worry about the bomb.

Back