Best dish made by you

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
I prepare Bread and Omlet in a special way other than that i don't know nothing lolz

RE: Best cooking dish by you

Hmm i do eating part only no cooking from my side :D

RE: Best cooking dish by you

I wish I could say I cook but the wife does all our cooking. The only I can do is grill a great steak.

The best dish I've ever made was a Lemon Chicken dinner. I can't even remember the recipe but I do know some of the major details if you want to try it yourself. First pound and fry some chicken breasts. To make the sauce, put some chicken broth, lemon juice, heavy cream, garlic, and other assorted spices in a saucepan. Bring it to a simmer/boil and then reduce the heat and let it bubble for a while as you stir. You can add ingredients to the sauce for taste. I'm telling you right now, you can't mess this one up. It's guaranteed to be delicious even if you put your own spin on it.

Thanks for sharing the recipe too Mike!

Byriani, I guess. I was interested in the Indian cuisine and decided to try. To say it was delicious is to say nothing.

250401_2014648120985_1771210_n.jpg

Also, once I made these brownies for St. Valentine's day

[img=860x500]http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/402486_3104210319359_1392504035_n.jpg[/img]

Did you say Briyani..omg i am a huge fan of this food. I plan to have this atleast twice a month.

And what sort of Byriani do you prefer? I've tasted all the types you can find in Mumbai, but I've heard of fish byriani, which is not available here.

I have tasted chicken and mutton biryani..not other types..I prefer mutton biryani more..

Why for wat Naiwen? Why i prefer that or why there are not other types or biryani?

Jason said:
Why for wat Naiwen? Why i prefer that or why there are not other types or biryani?

Yep Jason, exactly and precisely!

Why i prefer Mutton biryani is ..it is so yummy and great to have it.. And why i haven't had other type of dish is in our place we have less restaurants selling other type of dish in biryani.

Okay... good and valid enough! But anyways... which Bryani is best (except for the mutton one).... I'd vomit everytime I eat mutton.

If you like Prawn you can try that one. Best would be chicken to try out.

Jason said:
If you like Prawn you can try that one. Best would be chicken to try out.

Oh my yes I do like prawns.... I've tried some prawn crackers from Indonesia... or India... very good, very tasty.

The best food I ever made was beef macaronis. I usually use white meat with macaronis and pasta stuff. But that day I used beef, black pepper and thick tomato sauce. It was such an awesome dish that all my family praised me for it.

Back