What's new

Best SD card company?

Heatman1

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Are you a big fan of SD cards? Which companies have you used their products and what's your thoughts on how good their products is? Which companies products would you consider to be the best? For me SanDisk have been very good for me. 

I don't use memory cards on my smartphone because I always make use of a smartphone that's high on storage capacity. It's one of the things I look out for in buy any phone. I have heard about SanDisk but I not used it. 

I don't use memory cards on my smartphone because I always make use of a smartphone that's high on storage capacity. It's one of the things I look out for in buy any phone. I have heard about SanDisk but I not used it. 
Exactly the same thing with me. I would rather make use of a hard disk than making use of SD cards. They are not always reliable because of fakes that are all over the market. 

To tell you the truth, I do not know any other SD card manufacturer other than SanDisk. I have see everyone from photographer to smartphone users, use SanDisk. I have no idea of any other brands.

To tell you the truth, I do not know any other SD card manufacturer other than SanDisk. I have see everyone from photographer to smartphone users, use SanDisk. I have no idea of any other brands.
Samsung actually have their own SD cards. The same thing can be said about Toshiba and Sony SF-G. But from my experience with all of them, it seems like SanDisk and Toshiba is the best. 

I'm not sure if they are categorically the best company but they are definitely the most popular; SanDisk. They produce fairly priced USB drives with good storage availability, or Samsung which also sell a good range of external storage as well. I don't think there's really a clear winner though as it's just storage and only so much you can do to improve read and write speeds.

Back