What's new

Best team in America?

FootyFred

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Which team is in your opinion, the best team in America?

I really like Miami Heat, with their trio consisting of Wade-Lebron-Bosh. Also, Boston Celtics, Chicago Bulls and of course, the Lakers are teams I usually vouch for.

I really like Miami Heat, with their trio consisting of Wade-Lebron-Bosh. Also, Boston Celtics, Chicago Bulls and of course, the Lakers are teams I usually vouch for.

I agree, they work fantastically together.

OKC - young talented and gifted! I think a better overall team than the Heat as well with more depth.

If we're talking basketball then I'll say the Heat. Best all around team in sports I think is the Packers.

Although I am an L.A. Clippers fan, I'd have to say either OKC or the Heat are the best teams so far. It really is hard to decipher between the two which is why I'm really looking forward to their upcoming game on March 20 I think?

i think the heat are the best team they trio is the best on the league, they definitively are the best team around that plays hoop

I would have to agree with those that have said, the Heat. They have the best lineup in the entire NBA. They just have to produce big in the playoffs.

If we are talking talent-wise then I have to go with the Miami Heat. They are such a nice combo of Lebron and D-Wade. They both have great inside outside games and can attack the bucket. The Heat are in a little slump right now, but I feel they will come out of it, win some games, and then probably the NBA Finals, too.

It's the Boston Celtics because they know how to win games no matter how battered and old they are. No matter how bad is their offense but they can always find a way to win. It's all about experience.

It's the Boston Celtics because they know how to win games no matter how battered and old they are. No matter how bad is their offense but they can always find a way to win. It's all about experience.

Experience wise, I'd say that the Spurs would be best in the league. A lot of them are experienced; a lot of them are old veterans :D.

The Oklahoma City Thunder! They're going to win the championship! Mark my words!

Definitively the Miami Heat, the big three Lebron-Wade-Bosh make the Heat one of the best team around maybe the best

Back