What's new

Between the Hours of 11:30 and 3:30

Chickie

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
My Arse! It is now 3:50 And the MoFO's are still not here yet!

Did I every tell you how rude Peoples Gas Customer Service is! Farking Biotch! I am so Mad right now!

Pardon my Frionch! LOL!

Oh, Did I tell you they are still not here yet!

They are here! They are Here! And boy oh boy is he RUDE! I just want him outta here!

A few weeks ago I sat at my MIL's house waiting for the tv repair guy that was supposed to be there between 8 and 9am. He showed up right before noon to find out he didn't have the right part and would have to order it. :ranting:

Doesn't that just chap your ****?!!

If we could only get a discount for having to wait past the given time

We had internet trouble a couple of months ago. Comcast needed to come to the house....they called me 4 (!) times to confirm the appointment (it was for a Saturday and we had only made the appointment on Thursday, so really excessive). We called them as soon as the window they had given us passed and told them how annoying it was, esp. given how many times they bothered me when confirming. The guy ended up being 30 minutes late and was very nice. I hope he didn't get in trouble. Anyway, about 2 weeks after the appointment, we got a $20 or $25 credit to our acct. and an apology because of the lateness. We were stunned. I guess it's kind of a sad commentary that halfway decent customer service surprises me these days....nice to see that they are trying.

Anyway, perhaps you'll get lucky, too, Chickie.

We had internet trouble a couple of months ago. Comcast needed to come to the house....they called me 4 (!) times to confirm the appointment (it was for a Saturday and we had only made the appointment on Thursday, so really excessive). We called them as soon as the window they had given us passed and told them how annoying it was, esp. given how many times they bothered me when confirming. The guy ended up being 30 minutes late and was very nice. I hope he didn't get in trouble. Anyway, about 2 weeks after the appointment, we got a $20 or $25 credit to our acct. and an apology because of the lateness. We were stunned. I guess it's kind of a sad commentary that halfway decent customer service surprises me these days....nice to see that they are trying.

Anyway, perhaps you'll get lucky, too, Chickie.

Ahhh, Comcast. We had our cable with them until we switched to just Netflix. When we cancelled the cable, they gave us a day that they would be out to turn it off. That day came and went, and we still had cable. Three weeks later, we still had cable. Then we got a bill. We called and asked why it hadn't been turned off yet, and they said, "Oh, the guy couldn't figure out how to shut it off." Um, seriously? Is it that complicated??? In the end, they did finally shut it off, and we got almost a month of free cable because of their guy who couldn't figure out how to turn it off.

Back