Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Anyone watch Big Bang Theory here?

My grandson dances to the music at the beginning and ending of the show. We watch it every night.

I have a Sheldon shirt that says bazinga.

Part of me thinks 'I'd love a friend like Sheldon', while the other is like 'are you crazy?'. I'm split between the two.

Part of me thinks 'I'd love a friend like Sheldon', while the other is like 'are you crazy?'. I'm split between the two.
I know lol

I used to think the show was stupid, but then I sat down and watched an entire episode. I was laughing almost the whole time.

You must not know me very well. :p

Good enjoyable show, but I don't watch it like mad. If it's on then I'll happily watch it.

I love this show! I can't wait for it to come back in a couple weeks. Sheldon is my favourite character. I find him really funny and I love how he never knows what's going on. I found Howard really annoying in the first couple seasons, but after Burnedette came into the show I haven't found him nearly as annoying as I did before.

I L-O-V-E Sheldon Cooper. He has to be the absolutely funniest character on that show. It cracks me up that he's so smart when it comes to what he does for a living but he's completely oblivious to other things.

Back