What's new

Bike riding

Allenafaith

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you ride a bike? If so, how long have you been riding? What keeps you going?

I've rode a bike, especially when I was little but I haven't rode one in a long time. I have problems with my knee so that wouldn't help it either.

I own a Giant mountain bike and I go cycling alot, It's good to stay fit & healthy so I try and ride around once or twice a week if I can, I own a car so its easy to get lazy.

Allenafaith said:
Do you ride a bike? If so, how long have you been riding? What keeps you going?

I've rode a bike, especially when I was little but I haven't rode one in a long time. I have problems with my knee so that wouldn't help it either.

Actually, I've read that cycling is one of the better exercises you can do if you have knee problems because they are not as high impact as jogging or running. It's also really great cardio. I love riding my bike. I've been riding for a few years now on and off.

I don't have a bike, i usually walk if it is close travel, but i think i need to get out more

I have a bike through the bike to work scheme , i use it to bike to the station , really enjoy it in the nice weather. got it from Halfords Crossfire brand

The only time I really ride a 'bike' are stationary bikes when I'm at the gym. I don't really like riding a bike outdoors as you can easily be hit by a car and things like that. Plus when I'm at the gym and on the stationary bike, I can watch TV while riding.

I ride a bike when the sun goes down our its to hot to do anything were I live lol.

I have a green BMX which I tend to ride every day, I take my younger brother to park and we both ride our bikes. I quite like riding bikes, it's good excersize and good fun, aswell.

Back