What's new

Bill Clinton Joke..(old?)

Alyth

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Before Bill and Hillary Clinton were married, Bill asked Hillary to sit down with him so he could tell her something REALLY important. She sat down next to him and in his hands was a shoe box.

Bill said with a real serious ace, "Hillary, no matter how much you want to look, I need you to promise you'll bever look inside this box. I can never tell you what is in it either, cause it is very secret, and no one is to open it."

Hillary agreed and from that day on she didn't give it a second thought.

After 30 years of marriage, Hillary decided she couldn't wait any longer, and she decided to open the box. Inside the box were three empty beer cans and $5,000 in an envelope.

Still confused by the beer cans, Hillary decided to blow her cover and ask her husband what were the beer cans for. Well, after 30 years of marriage, Bill thought it was ok to tell her. "Every time I had an affair and ended it, I would drink a can of beer and put it in the box as a souvenir."

Hillary thought about it and figured only three affairs in 30 years of marriage was not all that bad and left it alone.

Later on in bed, Hillary remembered the $5,000 dollars that were also in the box with the beer cans. She asked him, "Dear, why was there also $5,000 in the box too?"

Bill answered her, "Well whenever I ran out of room in the box for the beer cans, I recycled them and cashed them in."

------------------
Don't play leap frog with a unicorn

Back