What's new

Blair Witch 2

nootch

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I've seen this preview 3 times now, and all three times EVERYONE in the entire theater (all 3 shows were sold out too!) booed and cursed. Anyone else experience this, or is it just a Los Angeles, college town, thing?

----------------------------
"Should I call you Logan, WeaponX?"

all i can say about this movie is

PENIS!

I'm sorry, but I thought the first one sucked big hairy goat ****. Of course, I was also in a horrible mood that night, but good grief. How annoying can one movie be? I have no desire to see part 2..or any of the Fox spinoff tv shows. BLECH.

<note: I think that's the first time I've ever said that something "sucked big hairy goat ****." Hrm.>
You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

<font color="#000000">[Edited by mthrlangl on August 04, 2000 (edited 1 time)]</font>

Not only did that movie suck, but how *STUPID* could those kids have been? I mean, really! It sucked! It really sucked!

The hype was better than the movie. The very fact that they got a good chunk of the population to wonder if this was for real or not was impressive. As a film on its own, the movie did indeed, um, "suck big hairy goat ****".

I'm not even gonna ask, mthrlangl...

But anyways - if you take the entire BW experience into account - fake TV specials, a deceptive website - it was at least *interesting*.

But the movie sucked.

I think that the best BW2 can be is a "been there done that" horror flick. I mean, come on, we all know what the Salem witchtrials were about - imagine something similar in Maryland. Nuff said.

My knob tastes funny.

you're supposed to say: "it sucked big, hairy donkey nuts."

"it's easier to stay out than get out"

i hated the first
and yes
last night i saw hollow man, and during the bw2 preview everyone booed and i did it with em
smile.gif

http://www.moonsee.com
http://mp3.com/moonsee

I actually like the movie. Maybe because I didn't pay any attention to the hype, or maybe because I was just as interested in the production process as the actual result.

The DVD for the film has a director/producer commentary that is the best part of the whole film. They go scene by scene and explain what they were doing and how the got the actors to do what they were doing. Best director's commentary I have seen to date. Although Kevin Smith has done some good ones too.

That being said, sequels seem like a terrible idea. It is the sort of thing that works once (if that for some people).

my eyes, the goggles do nothing

I don't wanna see it. The first one made me sick the way the camera jumped and stuff...felt like I was on a roller coaster.

It just sounds pretty stupid to me..

"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."

- Woodrow Wilson

I personally liked the first as well. I read about it really early on and the website really got me into it. I also liked that it was kinda funny at parts as well. But you do not take that much success and try to milk it for more. It's just bad business!

Jourgenson: I'll have to rent the DVD and watch it with the commentary (I *love* commentary tracks, and so far Kevin Smith's are my favorites, so I'll definitely give this one a shot).

"Should I call you Logan, WeaponX?"

I didn't get to see the BWP in the movies like everyone else, and when my sister bought the tape I was glad I didn't. That movie was pure hype. Being an outdoors kinda guy, I was more pissed off that 3 people with a map and compass couldn't navigate for jack. And the guy who kept complaining...I would have left him to rot. I don't mind cuss words in certain situations but what the hey, it seems every other word out of their friggin mouths were cuss words. The only thing that scared me about this movie was the thought that my sister paid for this movie.
BWP 2...what is it? 3 more idiots lost in a playground equipped only with a GPS and a MP3 recorder, surround by vicious school children.
Just my 2 cents.
If you liked it...to each his own.
cool.gif

" I'll take 'the-rapist' for $200, Alex "

Back