What's new

boxers or briefs - which do *you* prefer

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
sorry, BOONE started it. he needs codes for new undies, so i got to thinkin' and, well ...

----------------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

I prefer boxers, they comfortable especially for hanging around the house.

i like wearing mens pajama pants around the house. extremely comfy, yet not dorky looking.

I wear those boxer-briefs. They provide a lot of support and they feel great for sports.
For lounging around the house its either soccer shorts or scrub pants, whichever are clean.
cool.gif

" I'll take 'the-rapist' for $200, Alex "

If you're looking for cool boxers, take a peak at WebUndies, available from the pulldown sponsor list.

They have some nice ones I'm about to pick up myself.
smile.gif

Wonder if liltaz got hers yet?!?

Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

i'll bet you had the darth vader ones all picked out for yourself?
supergrin.gif

I must say that Boxers are the best. Unless you are participating in a sport.

uh yeah . . .

Not that I can comment on the issue being that just "boxers" has never really been a choice for my gender, but I did see something a couple of months ago in a magazine that I thought was hilarious. They were advertizing boxers called "uglies" (they probably have a web site.) They were these two-toned (each leg had a different print) boxers that were so disgustingly ugly, that they completely lived up to their name. The funny thing was their slogan -- it was very convincing, and not all that inaccurate given their sheer hideousness. The slogan was "Uglies -- they're so ugly, she'll BEG you to take them off." :
lol.gif
:

"Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart."

-Erma Bombeck

I prefer boxers, but sometimes ya just gotta get that oh-so-close feeling that only briefs can provide.

My knob tastes funny.

Boxers, all the way. Briefs just plain hurt, after a while.

Hrm..I gotta go with Spider on the pj pants. I live in those things. Of course, I need to get some bigger ones now that I'm getting bigger
indiff.gif

For guys, I gotta go with boxers. Briefs are just too..speedo-ish, I guess. (Not that the packages they come in aren't nice...
wink.gif
)

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

MaxBoxxer

This is where I won the 12 pairs of boxers from. Me like boxers and I sure do like men in boxers. Sorta get that *free* feeling.
supergrin.gif

webundies was great and yes, taz got her boxers. hehe

I guess that answers the question of the topic.

I love men's pj pants. GAP has some WONDERFUL ones!

"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."

- Woodrow Wilson

Boxers definitely provide that freedom that only prober aliens need.
lol.gif

uh-oh....i'm a briefs guy. I think a friend of mine said it best: "A guy wearing boxers is like a girl wearing a tank-top instead of a bra."

"Should I call you Logan, WeaponX?"

<font color="#000000">[Edited by nootch on August 24, 2000 (edited 1 time)]</font>

Nootch! You keep disappearing on us! Anyway. I can't say I've ever heard it put that way about boxers, but it makes sense, now that I think about it.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

Boxers. I can't restrict the lads. They're free spirits and they have to roam free!
smile.gif

On an long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero.

&lt;singing&gt; Born Free...

My knob tastes funny.

I remember from biology that temperature is an issue. Boxers provide that freedom of self regulation of temp while the briefs prevent that self regulation and thus keep things too warm. Heat is bad for the lads. It really is a health consideration to think about.

I recommend you watch the video, "The Miracle of Life." I'm sure your library has it. There is a segment in there that talks about this very thing.

So, boxers for me!
smile.gif

Isn't watching The Miracle Of Life considered a form of birth control?
smile.gif

On an long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero.

Back