What's new

SeanQuinn87

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So i am building a big Hexbug Nano track for my boy. :p I have started to build it on the air hockey table for now but will just be moving it down onto the floor soon. :p I have much more track pieces still to be used so this will soon be much taller and have more stuff on it. :D

Hexbug Track1.JPG

I dont want to have each layer / level so on top and cover the levels below it so that he and his friends can get their hands in to move the bugs about, pick them out, put them in, etc.. so starting from the 3rd landing up, there will be no more landings being added to the centre, but the back row of hexagon landing will continue to rise up. :p

Hexbug Track2.JPG

Above is the centre piece that i made from 2 Hexbug Hives. The grey one at the bottom was broken so i then bought the black and orange one and added the 2 of them together. This also provides a way for the bugs to get from level 3 down to level 2. :p

Hexbug Track5.JPG

Beside the Hexbug Hive centre area mentioned before, this is the space station area with satalies, gun turrets and also the Hexbug Zip Line (flying fox, or flying Hexbug lol). For a Hexbug to go on the line, it enter the larger door on the left in above photo, below you can see the Zip Line feature on the track set up..

Hexbug Zip Line.JPG

Hexbug Track3.JPG

On the other side of the build / set up is what you see in the following photo, it also has some space sections and a lift for Hexbugs to get up from the ground level to level 2. You can also see where i have stopped building so far..

Hexbug Track4.JPG

What do you all think about it? :D I will post another update on it when it is bigger. :D

Attachments

• Hexbug Track6.JPG
    Hexbug Track6.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
Back