What's new

Bunnies predicting a bad storm...

Mom2Dee

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
All the bunnies in my backyard are busy at work filling their tummies. They aren't usually out this time of day here but they aren't stopping today...

Normally they are busy around breakfast and dinnertime and later evening. Having them munching away at noon makes me think they are pulling an all-nigther (they are nocturnal so this is their night) to gear up for a big snow.

Heard we might get thundersnow tonight. Looks like Sadie might get to spend the night out of the crate.

:stretch: :bliss: :stretch:

All the bunnies in my backyard are busy at work filling their tummies. They aren't usually out this time of day here but they aren't stopping today...

Normally they are busy around breakfast and dinnertime and later evening. Having them munching away at noon makes me think they are pulling an all-nigther (they are nocturnal so this is their night) to gear up for a big snow.
That's probably what they are doing. I have bird seed hanging from the deck and there have been a million birds today so they must be doing the same thing.

owwwwwwwwwwwww

So Cookie... what are the Chipmunks at your house doing to prepare? :giggles:

still hibernating :phew:

:tap: someone wants a special delivery, doesn't he????

and no, I DON'T mean of cookies
devil.gif

...but seriously......the Robins didn't leave this winter. We have had them all winter here....eating the berries off the vines and bushes and stuff.

...but seriously......the Robins didn't leave this winter. We have had them all winter here....eating the berries off the vines and bushes and stuff.

No robins around here but my Dad (lives out near Dixon Illinois) has had bluebirds all winter. First time in 10+ years.

I haven't seen any robins around here :9:

We had ANTS! In February! That was crazy.

there's gonna be LOTS of extra bugs and critters this summer, I'm telling ya :gah:

you guys are gonna be saying... "that Cookiemom.... she was right... we shoulda had more snow, more cold"

crying.gif

Back