What's new

Bye Bye Good weather

kmjlovesjesus

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
Major bummer--dh just told me on Sunday night it will be 39 degrees.
I am spoiled and do not want this weather to go away! The kids are on spring break next week and I want it to be nice!!!

48 on Monday
68 on Tuesday
Then it drops again--back down to 39 on Wednesday night

This is not fun (but on the plus side--we did need the rain)

I will take this! I prefer to deal with the cold than the heat.

I do like the cooler weather at night--not cold--cooler--60 is perfect---and really don't want 85 or 90---but I like that everyone is outside, playing, riding bikes--you get to see all the neighbors that have been hibernating in their houses all winter
My perfect weather temp is the 70's

57degrees....soil temp73 degrees.....east wind off the lake.............. = FOG!!!...kind of cool here!

We're gonna be getting cooler weather starting tomorrow too. Yesterday and today were gorgeous - near 80. But I'm ok with the change - this is just a bit too warm for March. They're predicting mid to upper 50's with a few days in the 60's for the next ten days. A few days of rain.

That's ok with me. As long as they don't mention a Spring Blizzard, I'm happy.

Noooooooooooooo....I'm not ready for it to be cold again yet. :pout:

I think the forecast looks fabulous! I looked up the 10 day forecast on TWC, and other than the 47 high on Monday, and the 55 high on Thursday, the rest is all 60's & 70's, which is perfect to me.

BTW, I think we may be in different areas too. I am in the far west Chicago suburbs.

I am in Wheaton/Winfield area--
Dh runs a radar--so we always know first hand what is going on
My dd just came home and yelled at dh--because we did not get the thunderstorm she wanted!!!

57degrees....soil temp73 degrees.....east wind off the lake.............. = FOG!!!...kind of cool here!

:37: :pout: wish I was there.

I love it sunny and warm. We got the thunderstorm while I was shopping in Kohls. I went into the store feeling great and could hardly walk out. The change in weather kills my back. At least the days are getting longer and before we know it we'll have lots of nice days again.

Back