What's new

Call of Duty 4

Caron

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I just boughtthis game on STEAM a few days ago. I'm very surprised that my PC can run it with pretty much everyting on high with just a few stutters here and there. Even then it's really not a problem. I never thought I would say it, but I enjoy this game more on the PC than I do on the 360. I don't know if it's the resolution or what, but in a lot of scenarios, the game looks better on the PC version than it does on the consoles, even with the consoles being in HD now.

I was just curious if there were any people on the Soup that play the game. I'm just looking for a few regulars to play the game with and have fun. Also trying to find a good server (preferably in the East (less ping :tongue:)). I play mostly HQ and TDM.

I'm gonna have to start using Xfire again it looks like. My xfire name is ry3an03, just send me an invitation or something so we could maybe play a few games together or what not. :D

I really want to play this game. I am waiting for my housemate to get his xbox back from its red circle of death repairs, and then I am gonna buy it. I have played all of the other call of duty games, and they were all great, and this one has gotten great reviews. As soon as I get playing the game, I will let you know and we can hook up playing online.

I really want to play this game. I am waiting for my housemate to get his xbox back from its red circle of death repairs, and then I am gonna buy it. I have played all of the other call of duty games, and they were all great, and this one has gotten great reviews. As soon as I get playing the game, I will let you know and we can hook up playing online.

Sounds good bud. So I guess you'll be playing it on the 360? It's weird, I just hooked mine up about 10 minutes ago after getting it back from Microsoft. Want to guess why I sent it to them in the first place? :mad:

Whenever you get it, just send my gamertag a friend invite, or let me know what yours is.

I got my copy on PC and really enjoyed it, I haven't played multiplayer yet but I am looking forward to it.

I got my copy on PC and really enjoyed it, I haven't played multiplayer yet but I am looking forward to it.

Oh, the multiplayer is awesome. Maybe we could play a few rounds sometime soon if I can get the time.

If you're going to "necropost", please make your reply worthwhile with new insight or don't dig up an old thread at all... ;)

I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game.
It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.

The game on PC is beast, but i like it on a console like 360 or PS3 :D

Back