What's new

Can you play any music instruments?

TeeGee

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I'm a big lover of art and music is the number one art I appreciate so much, I actually learnt how to play the drum as early as 12 years old, but then my skill wasn't much appreciated in my home as they were more interested in me doing something else other than art. But then when I got to college I started learning how to play the piano though I haven't mastered it yet. But I am still thinking about going back to learn it full time now.

Do you play any musical instruments. And what are your favorite musical instrument and which would you like to learn if you have the chance to.

When it comes to musical instruments, I can play a couple. I have always been able to play the drums by ear, I can play nearly any song (preferably gospel or modern Christian). When it comes to drums, I believe I started playing them around the age of three. Unfortunately, I do not play them anymore unless I am attending a church service and they are needing a drum player. As for my second instrument, I learned to play the flute in band class back in middle school. Unfortunately, that is not something I can play by ear, but I can read and play via a music book.

I can play guitar to a pretty basic level but not to a point where I'd be able to perform live in any kind of show. I learnt how to play a few years ago and enjoy practicing every so often. I tend to play acoustic versions of various pop style songs.

I can play guitar to a pretty basic level but not to a point where I'd be able to perform live in any kind of show. I learnt how to play a few years ago and enjoy practicing every so often. I tend to play acoustic versions of various pop style songs.
I had this flare for guitars but I'm still surprised I haven't learnt how to play up till this time. Back in my childhood my uncle played for a highlife band as the lead guitarist that was my earliest experience with the guitar. And I loved to go listen to their band play at the countries club my dad takes me there on Sundays.

No I can't play a musical instrument but I've always wanted to learn the drums because they look so much fun! I think it would be a blast learning the drums and playing along to a song I like.

I reckon the drum kit would be very expensive to buy though and I'm not sure I'd want to spend that much money on a hobby I might not be very good at either. So I guess I'll just dream about it.

I can play the guitar a little bit but I don't really play that much. I used to practice guitar a lot when I was younger and tried to learn all my favourite songs from that time in my life. I remember a few things but I'm very rusty. I might pick it up again at some point though. I still have my two guitars.

Over the years I have played instruments such as the cornet, keyboard and violin. I started playing the cornet when I was around 8 years old and learned to play for around a year before I gave up and didn't enjoy it anymore.

The keyboard was something I learned to play and played throughout most of my secondary school years from around 11 years old to 16 years old, and I learned to play the violin from 14 years old until I was 17.

I no longer play any musical instruments like I used to.

No I can't play a musical instrument but I've always wanted to learn the drums because they look so much fun! I think it would be a blast learning the drums and playing along to a song I like.

I reckon the drum kit would be very expensive to buy though and I'm not sure I'd want to spend that much money on a hobby I might not be very good at either. So I guess I'll just dream about it.
Used sets are very cheap to buy in the US, and I'm guessing many other nations. One place to look in the US is Facebook Marketplace. It seems like I've seen sets for $75.

I normally play the drums in my local church. I have been playing drums for quite some time now though. It's something I enjoy doing.

Back