What's new

Can you skate?

Baw$e

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I learned how to skate when I was only 6-7 years old, and play hockey as a youth.

Do you know how to skate?

I used to be able to roller skate when I had it in grade school, but I fall flat on my face now lol.

I grew up in the South USA so less chance to ice skate, but I did roller skate in my 20s. It was a lot of fun. Anyway, it would have been fun to learn to ice skate and I love floor hockey.

I used to skateboard which was what I prefer. Been to skating rinks a few times with roller blades. I need some skate shoes and then I probably wouldn't be too bad of a skater.

I learned how to skate when I was only 6-7 years old, and play hockey as a youth.

Do you know how to skate?

I enjoy skating, and I have been skating since I was 12. However, I've stopped doing that for a while because of my daily activities that are taking most of my time now.

I know that I still know how to roller sake because I did it so much as rollerskating as a kid. However, I am 49 years old now, and I have a greater chance of breaking a bone. So I will not be rollerskating anytime soon, lol.

Back