What's new
  • Support Peak Forum!
    Vote for us in the Site Battle Madness contest.
    Round 4 Vote PF

Candle Making

nomad

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Are you into candle-making? I once had an art and craft blog. I tried to make candles in order to publish a step by step video tutorials for my blog. Later I found candle making a very interesting hobby and spent a lot of time in candle making. However, after I sold my blog, I also stopped making candles. Have you ever tried making candles?

I've never tried candle making but I think it would be something quite fun to do. I like the idea that (providing you have a mould) you could make so many different shaped candles and mix scents to make your perfect candle that may not be something that is readily available in the shops.

I have often wanted to look into candle making but have not got around to seeing how it is done and what I would need to start. I have a few friends that make candles and also wax melts and they sell them on Etsy and also Facebook and they seem to sell really well.

I haven't tried it. In fact, I've probably only seen it at Dollywood. It's an amusement park near my old home and it has a lot of craft shops like blacksmith etc..

With World War III looming, candle making might be good thing to learn. Well, I'd say it's not too difficult. Anyone know of good links about the subject?

Back