What's new

SeanQuinn87

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I am so happy with the news that i heard on Sky Sports News that the Celtic Football Club player Moussa Dembele is not going to be leaving the club anytime soon. :D :D Brendon Rodgers said he has never asked to leave the club and is very happy playing here. Rodgers also added that Dembele has 2 and a half years left on his contract at Celtic FC and he want to play his football at Celtic Park, Paradise. :D :D

im so happy too. the media expect him to want to leave and print the headlines without even hearing it from his mouth.

Yeah, he was being made out as if he wasnt caring about Celtic really and was just wanting to move on to bigger and better things, but its not true.. He likes playing at Celtic and wants to play with Celtic for the foreseeable future. (i think another year and a half). :p

Dembele wants away from CP in the summer nothing to do with the club or the people at Celtic just the abuse he has had and still gets living up here i know the women that cleans his house he was at her daughters weddinng

Back