• Whiskey

• Other (let us know)

• I Dont Drink Alcohol

Results are only viewable after voting.

SeanQuinn87

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So which is your favorite type of alcoholic drink? :p Cast your vote in the poll then drop a reply below with your reason why you like that best. :D As most people like more than one drink, i have allowed up to 3 choices in the poll. :D

booze.jpeg

I only mix vodka and thats because i cant drink it straight lol. :p The wine that i drink is Buckfast and that is unmixed aswell as the beer and lager. :p

41OamjKKMQL._SX385_.jpg
Stella-Artois.png
ci_1139.JPG
tennentspint.jpg

As as the taste is concerned, I hate all liquor, but if it's just for the kick, then I can't really decide - as I've only tried so many (Korean liquor, whiskey, rum etc.) Anyway, for taste, it's hand down - beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
They say certain national groups drink warm beer. Doesn't sound too tasty.

Beer!

Last edited:
Ginger Ale, caramelized beer, strawberry daiquiri and mojito, amaretto sour, margarita, Grand Marnier, Pina Colada, rose and red wines, champagne, martini dry and red sangria for me personally. And you personally?

Grand Marnier, Mimosa, Strawberry Mojito, Strawberry Daiquiri, Pina Colada, Margarita, Virgin Cesar, Long Island iced tea, Martini Dry, rose, red and Champagne for me personally.How about you? What are your favourite adult beverages in your book?

Back