What's new

Class participation

Ringo

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you participate in class?
I sure as hell do. 0_0 My grades are almost my everything, lol.
I try to avoid group work, though, 'cause I can't stand working with others on stuff like that.

I dont do it much.
It kinda depends on what matter am i studying.
If it is literature, i sure as hell am shut. I understand nothing of it.
But if it's linguistics or a foreign laguage subject, yes i do because no one else does.

I try not to participate in class much, I hate speaking out in front of people.
I struggle to even answer questions I get asked by teachers, let alone speak up voluntarily :p

I never did; always hated being picked to answer a question.

I never do because I'm too lazy, which means they always pick me.

I mostly just whispered the answers to myself and whenever I got it right I would curse myself for not being brave enough to try and participate. >.>

I don't. I never really understood the purpose of answering questions which, in my opinion, are common sense. If the teacher asks us to derive something, for example, what is the purpose of me, or anyone for that matter, giving an answer to something that is elementary? It's a waste of my time and energy; I'll just wait for someone else to feel special for knowing an answer and then the lecture will move forward.

I try to participate in class (when I'm being good and not ****ing around on my phone- I need to stop that lol). It helps me better understand the material, because I'm getting direct feedback from the teacher on my answers.

Back