What's new

classic tv is for me

I love classic tv.
smile.gif

I'm even a nick at nite & tvland junkie late at night while working on site stuffs.

------------------
Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

"Well goooooooooooooooooolly!"

smile.gif

------------------
Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

I love Taxi- I used to watch it on Nick at Nite. If you want to go way back, the Honeymooners is my all-time favorite!!!
Also, did you guys ever notice that Fonzie was really goofy looking?
lol.gif

------------------
"The more I know the less I understand"

yes, and chachi was a dorkus
lol.gif

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

HEY SPIDER-rumor has it they may be making a sequel to TRON that will take place 10 years after the first movie!!!!!
Classic TV i admire and cherish-ANYTHING by Sid and Marty Krofft!
(Pufnstuff,Sigmund,original Land of the Lost,etc...) ALSO Little Rascals!!!!!!!
DOes anyone have any Krofft stuff?? Email me LMK-looking for Bigfoot/wildboy,Horror Hotel,Dr Shrinker ALSO does anyone have
complete epsiodes of the following series-Futurama,Devil,God and Bob,GundamWIng-uncut,Big Guy & Rusty the Robot,Roswell,Angel,
SOn of a Beach,Jack of All Trades and Cleopatra2525-LMK please email me my friends!!!!

hey movie maniac, if they make tron 2, i'll be a happy little camper
smile.gif

i used to luv the little rascals. we'd watch it every day after school. i never see it on tv anymore - too bad
frown.gif

------------------

does anyone remember battlestar galactica? dirk benedict, richard hatch and lorne greene were in it. it was a cheezy imitation of star wars, but i liked it cuz i was only around 12 at the time (and now i'm 34 going on 12) anyone? please humor me
lol.gif

----------------------------

We've started getting Little Rascals and Three Stooges on DVD now. All the wonderful old episodes.
smile.gif

I have always been a Nick at Nite junkie.

Battlestar Galactica was great. That little boy had the best dog! Have to admit I thought Dirk Benedict was a cutie too (even when he was on A-Team).

Gawd, I didn't think anyone would ever remember Tron. I thought I was the onlyest person who ever saw that movie. For my money The Honeymooner's Rock. I also think Ma & Pa Kettle movies rock! Bet none of ya ever saw a Ma & Pa Kettle movie!

----------------------------
I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

Back