fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Do you collect stuffs and follow this as your hobby.

I collect some things like stamps and make-up, earrings, things I really like.

I enjoy collecting manga and magazines I also enjoy collecting books in ebook format though one of these days ill get down to reading them all :p

Oh nice one Bored.. so we can request you for some ebooks :D

I really love collecting vintage items. Clothes, jewelry, purses etc!!! I'm such a girlie girl. But my hobby would be fashion. I love to buy fashion items & add trinkets to them such as spikes and or studs!!! I customize EVERYTHING

I collect, or used to collect, coins. I have an almost complete state quarter dollar set, I have a full pre decimal Irish set and I have some chinese coins from the 1600's + various others :)

Wow that is a cool collection you got there Sam. My mom too collects coins, but different country coins and the numbers are few.

I don't collect anything but my wife likes to collect shoes and handbags.... I suppose that's the same for lots of women though

Women will always be women :)

Do You Like Storms?

I love storms. As soon as we can support a weather forum I am all over it. I happen to be a storm chaser myself....an amateur but good enough to hold my own lol.

I personally hate them, I've had a bad experience under 2 occasions that have scarred me pretty well

Nicholas said:
I personally hate them, I've had a bad experience under 2 occasions that have scarred me pretty well

So we got a storm hater and a storm lover.

Interesting :D As I have said on one of your blogs Frost, I would love to chase a storm at least once for the experience and the thrill of it.

Yeah I like to watch them a few real bad one passed south of us the last two days. They were fun to watch from my back porch. Though I thought we were going to get hit by one today it fizzled out and rained with some thunder.

I love storms when I can watch them from inside my house. I'm a nervous wreck when I have to drive through it, especially if it's hailing.

Bex said:
I love storms when I can watch them from inside my house. I'm a nervous wreck when I have to drive through it, especially if it's hailing.
We get some intense Storms. So long as they are South of us I will sit out back on my porch and watch them.

Let's just say the last time I was in a snow storm, the car I was in rolled 6 times, and no I didn't have seatbelt on, if I did it would've been the death of me.

Nicholas said:
Let's just say the last time I was in a snow storm, the car I was in rolled 6 times, and no I didn't have seatbelt on, if I did it would've been the death of me.
Hell that would suck. Last major Snow Storm I was in was 1994 I was stuck at a rest stop for four days because how much snow we got. You can all keep the snow. I like the warmth much better.

Back