What's new

Computer Brands

Quacker Jack

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What brand is the computer you are currently using?

Mine is a Toshiba laptop. In the past, I have also used numerous Gateway desktop computers.

Right now I am using a Compaq Presario CQ62 Windows 7 Ultimate. Came with Windows 7 Home Premium, but I upgraded it to ultimate.

Currently on a Dell Dimension E510 - I believe it's about 5 years old now. Came with XP and I upgraded it to Vista. Never got around to 7 as I won't be using this computer too much longer anyway. I have upgraded its RAM and video card and installed a second hard drive - likely the only reason it's still usable...

Currently a MacBookPro 2.66GHz Intel Core i7 with 4 megs of memory and the Hi-Res AntiGlare Display.

Except for the PC laptops I've owned in the past, I haven't had a prebuilt desktop in 10 years. We build our own. Altho the son in law built our latest one in exchange for our Microsoft members pack. :) so I'm not really sure of the specks on it which is why I'm ready to kick it to the curb....it's a POS.

I am using a Dell computer at my school. I have no idea what model it is. It's a lot faster and better than the HP laptop I have at home.

The netbook I recently purchase is the Acer Aspire One D255. I put windows 7 Ultimate on it.

i have a macbook, sony vaio, and 1 pentium 4 desktop and a amd athlon xp II desktop for gaming.

I've got a HP laptop although needing to upgrade. Looking into Samsung due to their good battery life recommendations (I'm a Windows person so Mac probably isn't an option).

I've got a HP laptop although needing to upgrade. Looking into Samsung due to their good battery life recommendations (I'm a Windows person so Mac probably isn't an option).
I like Macs, but I am a windows person aswell.

Back