What's new

Counter Strike 1.6

Xeo

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hey Im looking forward to the full version MOD of this. I have played the beta 1.6 with steam. What do you guys think of this new 1.6 MOD? And what should they add?

I think they should add new player skins, and more weapons.

Well I think its taking them way too long to release it, I'd still be into cs and the hl mods if this was released a few months ago, but I just lost the luv for cs :(, maybe when dod 1.0 comes out it will help me get back into the mood for cs...

I've been playing cs 1.6 for a while. I'm just dissapointed they don't have linux servers available.

CS lost its replay value when it completely stopped being a team based game. Oh, but sure... Clans play by team, but its even more annoying when you run into a clan in a server and they all flock to one team like jackasses. ... I shouldn't get started about how much I dont like CS :sure:

I am looking slightly forward to Condition Zero though.. Least with that there'll be something NEW. :rambo:

haha i haven't played cs in like half a year, but i bet i could still own :) i was waiting for condition zero then it got pushed back again for the umphteenth time to like late this year...

d2alio: haha last time we played didn't I end up owning you? and then at the end you got back at me

hey hey watch it now haha :lol: wasn't my day... not to mention i did great for someone who hadn't been playing that long :)

That was the other thing about CS that really discuraged me... It got way too easy, even with some of them cheaters... It was rare to find a real player who could win fairly against me. It was actually more fun losing in those cases I think.

I still love CS, one of the best games I have played. I agree though..I think its taking way too long for the final release of 1.6 to come out.

Cs is amazing. You know it. lol

It is taking too long, but sicne last time when the servers crashed from the flood... they might be trying to prepare.

What's so amazing about it? I witnessed its evolution from beta 1, I haven't seen anything that hasn't been done before when it comes to advancing mods. It's just some addictive ****. You know it.

Yes it is addictive. But its a real good game, and trust me they have modified alot since all these beta's going through process. Like the graphics,maps,skins, and more..

Well, i thought 1.6 is a pile of stinking garbage.

The new rifles are cool, besides the fact that they are ak wannabes. The riot shield is just a nub device. 1.6 is ok, but i wish i coul bunnyhop.

Yea, from what I have heard, 1.6 isn't realistic at all.. oh well.

i'mnot a total fan of cs but it annoys me when they take over 2 years for the c0 to be realeased when tehy said it was to be released last year april...

You guys do know that there is a Condition Zero Arcade game in the testing stage ?

well people stop fighting u can fight me in a game..... hahahahah jk ill probably loose. And d2alio and mrlister u guyz r probably good.... maybe sometime we can play each other. maybe u two vs me or something. We can just have some fun. You know what i mean we can have a little competition :rofl: or maybe if u have a clan we can do that. You know dawg. But yeah i have been playing 1.6 a lot. i think it got easier cause i kill faster in that game. Its not that great. I like the plain CS but im waiting for cz

Personally on the Steam console, the beta is very slow and laggy. It will be much better when the full mod comes out for it, having been delayed for week upon week upon week.

I dont think it will be as popular as the normal 1.5 version as CS, but time will tell :)

I'm just going to get CZ and anyways, I don't have CS. :(

Back