What's new

Curious, anyone play World of Warcraft?

chezzoh

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone plays this game, and what they think about it?

I really think its quite an addicting and time consuming game, but if you have it I would like to play with you.

I'm on server : Bleeding Hollow
Name : Xerosin - 49 Rogue (Undead -- Horde)

if anyone wants to hook up leave a post, or if any of you plan on buying it i'll be more then welcome to help you out.

Sydlansky - Level 10 Human Priest - Arthas

LordNation said:
I'd like to play but i can't afford it..

It's only $10 a month bro...And if you are worried about financials you can prepay ahead of time, say, four months.
Chezzo said:
I really think its quite an addicting and time consuming game, but if you have it I would like to play with you.

Eh, I wouldn't go THAT far. I don't find it very addicting or time consuming. Then again, I'm a low level.

I think the all time most addicting game award goes to NiGHTS Into Dreams on the Sega Saturn. I got it for Christmas, and I've already burned...Christ...12 hours on it or so :shock:?

I'm the kinda guy who is a hardcore gamer but usually loses focus after 45 minutes or an hour due to ADHD. But this...this REALLY sucked me in.

Worst of all, I've beaten it. But like cocaine, I need more hits - I GOTTA best my high scores!

I DID play World of Warcraft but I kept starting new characters. It's a bad habit to do that, as you never reach a high level if you do so. I only hit level 30 before selling my game copy/account. I sort of hate the game now as it has ruined so many people.

I'm like .shadows. Err...I was. I quit last month, I just got very bored with it. But I would continually start new characters; for about half of my WoW life, my highest was 22. Then my friend started playing, and he was a fast leveler, so that was motivation. Then I got to 42 with him, then started another alt, yada yada yada. My path to quitting started when got SiN Episode 1, the first FPS I had played since I started WoW.

Life in WoW

Yeah, WOW is addictive - but I love it. It's costly - but I love it - haha

The only complaint I have with it is that I just lost my character's name: Wgos. Blizzard said that it was gibberish. I thought that is was an on-offensive, original name. What do you guys think of Wgos? (Pronounced W U G O S)

:eek:hboy: thanks

Lets just say... it took me, three 70s, two 60s, and one 31... to realize I was addicted.

I've since then stopped playing and seriously pissed off 300+ people who I ever rolled against on any piece of gear I have.

Back