What's new

Dallas Cowboys

eminem

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
They're still the best. I've been a Cowboys fan since 1995. They won the superbowl that year and in 1996.

I've been a Cowboys fan since I was 4. Back in the days of Danny White and Tony Dorsett. I even had a Tony Dorsett #33 jersey when I was in 5th grade. Not too big around here in NY, especially when the Giants were winning the Super Bowl the following year.
I wore that thing everywhere, until it finally fell apart.

It's sad to admit that they're now rebuilding. A long fall from the almost-dynasty they were just a scant 5 years ago.

----------------------------
I am Jack's raging inner child. Without me, Jack has to deal with the pitfalls of reality.

I have to admit I never have liked the Cowboys. I am a 49er fan and have been for as long as I can remember. Sadly they too are re-building which means that I must suffer the losses for a few years. DD I like it when someone is a fan for a long time. I hate to see people change teams every year. So even though your choice of teams leaves something to be desired(in my opinon anyway)stick with it.

uh yeah . . .

Yeah Tony Dorsett and the Cowboys were pretty popular among the kids I grew up with in Queens...

Probably 5 of my own friends had a Jersey with his name on it!

I miss playing touch football in the street...

(...and tackle in the snow, it helps to be 6'2! Heh)

The good old days!

Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

Alien, you grew up in Queens too? Where?

I know what you mean about tackle in the snow. Those were the best games. And yes, it helps to be 6'8".
smile.gif
heh

I am Jack's raging inner child. Without me, Jack has to deal with the pitfalls of reality.

Back