What's new

Datsun 510

Natsumi

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I have the same wheels on my car except this one is a year older a '69. I would like to paint it similar to this color. Im still at a toss up between silver or red.

1969_Datsun_510_For_Sale_Silver_Front_resize.jpg

We had datsun similar to that one back in the day, it was yellow and had an AM only radio player :D

good times

We had datsun similar to that one back in the day, it was yellow and had an AM only radio player :D

good times

yeah my car isn't running right now..Im driving the GTO around until it gets a new clutch and flywheel assembly installed. I want to have the whole engine and drivetrain setup before I do interior and paint. As that's the most expensive part to do.

I wish I was good at that kind of stuff. I know my way around older cars, but I'm just about lost when it comes to our 2 cars which have computers & stuff in them.

This engine/drivetrain that's in my 510 was from a Nissan 300ZX ..it's WAY complicated. Nothing like trying to stuff newer technology into something old though! Im installing a more durable heavy duty race-type clutch and flywheel..the old parts are still in good condition..sold them to a guy that needed them since his car took a dump on him..lucked out making a few bucks there!

Back