What's new

Ddr

eXCeSS

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Who else here plays DDR? I just started playing it, but even tho i suck at it. i really have fun.

I play it at my frisnds house, he has the pad and the game for ps2.

I just bought a pad for my xbox, but I am having a hard time finding the game. :\

Is there any tips and/or tricks with ddr?

-eXCeSS

that stupid dance dance revolution thing

UGH, my sisters friend brought it over and she is playing it now, i wonder how i can turn off all the electricity in the house with out going downstairs and flipping the circuit breaker..hmmm..

Xeno said:

UGH, my sisters friend brought it over and she is playing it now, i wonder how i can turn off all the electricity in the house with out going downstairs and flipping the circuit breaker..hmmm..
Same here. My sister told my mom and I that she wanted DDR and the pad for Christmas. The only place that would sell the game to us wanted $60 for a used copy, so we went to Hollywood Video's Game Crazy and got both the game + the pad for $60. $30 for each = ripoff, but oh well. Pads are cheaper on eBay.

Xeno said:

yes i agree. i think ddr is just a silly fad that will soon fade into obscurity. its kind of lame imo, but its really popular. well, if you want to get better, practive makes perfect. my older bro played that crap for hours and got really good.

I was watching a video game thingy on MTV featuring that DDR game, and some fat chick actually went from a 240 pound whale to a 115-120 pound babe just from playing it all the time. :D

haha that's hilarious, but yea, they have this calorie burning program on it to track calories burned... actualyl the idea of ddr goes way back to sega games where you press an arrow on the pad at the right time to continue the same, some ninja game i used to own for sega cd,.. remember those? haha

Back