What's new

Delta Force : Black Hawk Down

Prox

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
This game is great. I actually went out and bought this one so that I could play it on novaworld and the game play is fantastic. I havnt gotten a chance to play much of the single player yet, but what I have played is great. If you like a good military based FPS you will really enjoy this one.

df.blackhawkdown

greetings und salutations
new user (computer) but avid novaworld admirer.
please respond

Greetings to you as well, Glad to see someone who knows a good game. Unfortunatly I havnt been able to play it online for a while, but I am still enjoying the single player action

I played the demo, and "beat" (?) it. Only 1 level, but extremely entertaining. I bet I will have a lot of fun with the game once I get around to buying it. :)

If you liked the demo you will love the game, it has some of the best multi player that I have played, and some of the missions that you can do are great.

Looks like a cool game, but i noticed that the ps2 and xbox releases were cancelled. Humm wonder what that is all about.

i have all the other novalogic games, or at leats all the ones in that series. and yes, novaworld is the highlight of them too. they're comin out with a new game, using the same engine as bhd. the graphics look awesome, and you have veliches. its in the jungle. it looks sooo cool. now if i only had a better computer....

-df

Back