What's new

Diablo 2

Finity

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
where is it?! I WANT IT!! I NEED IT!!!!!

maybe if we're lucky it will be out in a few more years
smile.gif

i signed up for the beta but apparently i didn't get in on that

------------------
Disinfect your Windows Machine : ftp://ftp.linuxberg.com/pub/distributions/
Any questions? Check out the Linux Forum.

i didnt get in on the beta either
very annoying
it looks like one guy that registered like 100 times got all of em
grrrrrrrrr

I NEED IT SO MUCH

I know two ppl who got in on the beta. Far as I know they haven't received them yet.

I'm sure Blizzard will beta test thoroughly - they always do. They haven't released a bad game yet because of it :)

After this 1st beta with 1000 ppl they'll have a second one, open to ppl from all over the world, not just USA and Canada. Don't know how many ppl they'll take for that one. Check the Blizzard website maybe.

As for when it's done... maybe xmas if we're lucky ;) CAN'T WAIT!

I'm relatvely new to PC gaming and I've just started playing Diablo 1. So far it's a great game. Can anyone tell me how many hours it took to finish this game? Did you go back and replay it using different characters?
Thanks.

[Edited by slackerjoe @ April 26, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

To the best of my knowledge, I'd say the release date for Diablo 2 would be in late June or July when the usual one month beta test is over.

slackerjoe, The game is great and if you bought the game, then you should get your moneys' worth and squeeze out every bit of gaming you can.

Slackerjoe> Try playing Multiplayer. Not only do you have the multiple difficulties, but you lose the ability to save your progress. It adds a little challenge to the game.
I find the real attraction for me is the extreme variety of weapons. There's always something different for you to use.
BTW, I recently reinstalled and started playing it again. Took me about 3 days of very light playing to finish in single player.

------------------
Serendipity is looking for a needle in a haystack and finding the farmer's daughter.

I didn't make D2's beta either, but hey it looks like it isn't all that much fun from what i see over at diabloii.net. Maybe we'll see a open beta this year..
hmph.gif

[Edited by IronFist @ April 27, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

yeah i signed up for beta testing too.. didn't get it :(

oh well at least i got to test Homeworld.. that was a great game to beta test... :)

Back