What's new

Did you stay in school till the end?

SeanQuinn87

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Did you stay in school all the way up till the last year? The end of the last year? :p I missed the end of my school, about the last 6 months. :p

I am the youngest in the family and my 3 sisters were all good in their studies. On the contrary, my 8 brothers were all a failure in their academic pursuit. Maybe that was the motivating factor why I continued with my quest for a college diploma. I was conscious with my grades that I was very diligent with my studies. I know that a college diploma would be my passport to a good career. And I didn’t disappoint myself.

Graduated High School 5 months early due to more than enough credits. Graduated in January, and went back to walk the stage on June 4th, 2010.

I stayed in school until the end and ensured that I had done my GCSE exams as well so that I would have a chance of getting into college and doing what I wanted to do. Some people left way before I did though I remember most of them now don't do anything with their life now which is a shame.

I was the first in my family of three brothers to graduate from high school and the first from community college and then a university. I made history, lol.

l considered myself very lucky for learning on the same schools till the end of my courses.

Yes, I stayed till the end, I still remember my last day in the school and rejoining farewell program when the results were out. After spending 12 years in a school, I went to a college,

I have finished my education till post graduation and a few diplomas and certification beyond that to add to my professional journey. I was always a bright student. Other than being good in academics, I was also good in Debating, art club and in sports too..I got the honour to be a Valedictorian in my High School as well as University. I enjoyed mu school and college life. They were the best years of my life.

I completed my education entirely. I did my complete six years in high school and also graduated from college after four years. And I am grateful that I did complete those.

Back