What's new

Do you cook?

AndroidOS

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you cook? No, I don't mean getting a ready meal out of the supermarket and putting it in the oven. :p I mean making cakes or things like that. I do, and people say it is good. They like my shepards pie. If I can remeber the recipie I will post it here.

Nah, i can't but would love to learn.

Na i know making bread omelet, cook rice that's it :D

I have helped make cakes and that but I don't think I've ever cooked anything else, since ready meals and pot noodles don't count. :p

From time to time I do tend to make the odd dinner for myself or my girlfriend. It really depends, somedays I find cooking to be a perfect relaxation technique but on other days it is like hell on Earth. :p

Are you fine at cooking, how often do you prepare meals for your rents & etc?

I tried to cook, biryani once, in micro-oven, and I burnt it!
Yes, the biryani! not the oven! lol. :D
I don't know cooking, but I can make Tea.. XD

LOL Anurag :D , hope you cook well one day.

i've learned how to cook because I wanted to enjoy the meals or dishes myself..

Favorite GTA?

What's your favorite Grand Theft Auto?

I've been playing/modding the living heck out of Vice City, and I'm enjoying it a lot. But I'd have to say that San Andreas is my absolute fav. How about you?

Vice City had a great nostalgic 80's feel to it, probably my favorite. GTA1 was pretty cool too....Kill Frenzies, and turning pedestrians into bloody smears. Good times.

Di_Roy#1 said:
Vice City had a great nostalgic 80's feel to it, probably my favorite.

Yeah. But I've installed some new textures, particles and graphics to make it a bit better looking. I have to admit that it doesn't look as good as it used to "fresh out the box".

Definitely a fun game though.

Really hard question you're asking here! There are so many great things about each and every GTA I've played over the years. The standout one for me however had to be GTA San Andreas, everything was just perfect for me when I played that game. The storyline, the vast map and so on.

I always said that if GTA SA gameplay (Planes, map etc) and GTA IV graphics were mixed together, it would make one awesome game, and it appears that GTA V answered my prayers there. I cannot wait to get my hands on that one!

^ San Andreas was cool, I liked zipping around on the bicycle.

Really great line of games...every single one of them was fun and significant in some way. Very ahead of the times.

I also agree San Andreas also my favourite GTA game. I also Like GTA 4 as well

Back