What's new

Do you drink any kind of energy drinks?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
There are so many different kinds of energy drinks available now that you have a wide choice to choose from if you choose to buy energy drinks to consume. From Monster to Red Bull and even ones as we have in the UK called Relentless and Rockstar, there are so many and so many different flavors as well.

Do you drink energy drinks? Which ones do you drink and how often do you drink them?

I don't at all. To much for this old man.

I do enjoy energy drinks! I used to drink them more often when I was a teenager though. My favorite sugar free brand is Ghost, I love their orange cream flavor. I also enjoy Red Bull, I used to hate it's flavor but it grew on me as time went on. Monster was my favorite when I was a teen, but now I don't drink it as much.

I don't drink them much. It's how I became a diabetic as I would have so many because my sleep patterns were stuffed after the earthquakes here :( It got my moods so low the energy drinks would pick me up briefly but it didn't do any good in the long run. I ended up in hospital sick and if I had waited any longer I could of been in a coma.

Nowadays I have one maybe once a week but some weeks I don't have any. I always go for the sugar free unless a particular brand brings out a new flavor.

I don't think it is going to be good for my health. So, I have avoided drinking energy drinks no matter the situation that I am in.

I struggle to understand the purpose this energy drinks serve. If it is all about giving energy, I don't find it useful for me because I have energy in abundance without drinking it. I have never tasted one before.

I struggle to understand the purpose this energy drinks serve. If it is all about giving energy, I don't find it useful for me because I have energy in abundance without drinking it. I have never tasted one before.
Some people tend to have a lot of energy and things like energy drinks are usually not needed. I have found that some drink them as a treat for something different than their usual which a lot of the time is what I do as well.

I would say I have around one a week if that and sometimes not even that as having them too much isn't good for you.

Only energy drink I have besides an afternoon soda, is Mio energy in the morning which I think is about the safest energy drink out there. I won't touch the others, they look like cancer to me.

Only energy drink I have besides an afternoon soda, is Mio energy in the morning which I think is about the safest energy drink out there. I won't touch the others, they look like cancer to me.
I can't say I have ever heard of Mio energy, not sure if it is something we get in the UK. We do have a lot of other different kinds of energy drinks and those that tend to look bad for you, usually are.

I can't say I have ever heard of Mio energy, not sure if it is something we get in the UK. We do have a lot of other different kinds of energy drinks and those that tend to look bad for you, usually are.

Not sure how popular Mio is, but it is mostly water flavoring with added caffeine.

Not sure how popular Mio is, but it is mostly water flavoring with added caffeine.
That does sound interesting. I haven't seen anything like that where I live but we have had that happen in the past with other drinks and then suddenly, you will see them in stores. Will be keeping an eye out for it as you never know :)

Back