What's new

Do you enjoy creating graphics?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
I have always enjoyed having a little dabble in crating graphics for things like websites and such, at first I would always use the free trials that I could get of Photoshop until I found out about GIMP which is like a free version of Photoshop and now I tend to use that a lot more. I have however found out recently just last year about Canva and I have been trying out graphics on Canva.

I am loving how much you can do with Canva and how professional it looks as well.

Do you enjoy creating graphics? What program do you usually use to create graphics?

I have always hated graphics . I need to make more and more all the time, but dislike the process even more each attempt. I was starting to enjoy it for awhile as my Photoshop skills grew, but that ended quickly.

I have always enjoyed having a little dabble in crating graphics for things like websites and such, at first I would always use the free trials that I could get of Photoshop until I found out about GIMP which is like a free version of Photoshop and now I tend to use that a lot more. I have however found out recently just last year about Canva and I have been trying out graphics on Canva.

I am loving how much you can do with Canva and how professional it looks as well.

Do you enjoy creating graphics? What program do you usually use to create graphics?
It’s amazing how these tools can unlock so much creativity!
I have always hated graphics . I need to make more and more all the time, but dislike the process even more each attempt. I was starting to enjoy it for awhile as my Photoshop skills grew, but that ended quickly.
It can be really frustrating when something that’s supposed to be fun starts feeling like a chore. But don’t lose hope! Sometimes taking a break or trying a different approach can reignite that spark. Maybe exploring other software or finding new sources of inspiration could help?

I personally love creating graphics too! I’ve dabbled with a few programs (primarily using Photoshop and Illustrator), but these days I’m all about blending different tools to find my own style. It’s all about experimenting and finding what works for you.

I have never learned about the graphics skills. I wish l know some of those skills.

I enjoy creating graphics both for fun and work, although I would not consider myself an expert. I typically use Canva for graphic design, but I do practice to improve my skills when I have the time. I hope I will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop in the future.

Many years ago, I enrolled for photoshop class because I was passionate about creating graphics. Later, I learned how to use Canva. These days, I use multiple Graphic generator AI tools. I like creating graphics.

Yes I like creating graphics, it first started as a hobby and before i know it, i was starting a business of my own on graphics designing. I make use of Photoshop.

Back