What's new

Do you have any pets?

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
I'm not much of a pets person, but we have a little kitten in our house. My mom and sister got it after the last cat they had was sick and had to be put to sleep.

How about you? Do you have any pets?

Not anymore. All of my pets are either dead or ran away. ( dogs, huh.. )
I'm thinking about getting a monkey or a hamster now, although the only thing which is holding me back is the cleaning up part.. :whistle:

This is my dog enjoying the snow last year

121wd4w.jpg

I miss having a dog so much. We cannot have one in the apartment we live in now. We do have a 'stupid cat', Rosie she's mom's cat and only knows me when I've got food. :D

I miss having a dog so much. We cannot have one in the apartment we live in now. We do have a 'stupid cat', Rosie she's mom's cat and only knows me when I've got food. :D
What type of dogs do you like?

I have a bird, a 3 year old ****atiel named Sunshine- the small birds with the tall mowhawks and orange cheeks. she's my baby! She gets into a bit of mischief sometimes, but she's really a good girl :) love her!

Here she is covered up on my bed trying to sleep

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346814906121.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346814906121.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 12
Not since my last cat died a couple of years ago now, would like another one sometime though.

I used to have a ****atiel, which is a smaller version of a ****atoo. He died in 2003.

He was a bundle of silliness and a bundle of personality. He used to watch every move I made, and was never shy about letting me know that he wanted to come out of his cage.

He was a full-fledged squirt!

Back