What's new

Do you have budgies? (They Are So Loud!)

SeanQuinn87

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here own a budgie? or more specifically, more than one budgie? I do, they are so loud lol. It is like they are arguing with each other and they speak as loud as they can at each other in the cage. Also, always seems to be when something good is on the TV or when I'm on the phone!

my gran had two which were loud as f**k. one died now the other one is so lonely it never makes a sound so the message is cherish yer budgie noises before its too late lol

I always remember when I was a kid, we had a budgie and he was called Billy, he was an amazing budgie but I do have to agree with you, they are loud! I remember my mum used to put a thin sheet over his cage at night so that he would settle for the night and not be loud when everyone was settling down to sleep on a night.

I haven't owned a budgie in years but would love to get another one if I ever had the chance, I feel it would be good for my kids as they have had pets like hamsters, fish, guinea pigs, and a cat but never any kind of bird and a budgie would be perfect.

Back